You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marvel: Agents Of Shield

Anubis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I caught up with thus after initially binning it. I don't mind it.

I do want sex with Skye, Simmons, and Skye's mum all st the same time though. Might be why.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yeah it's good. Takes a while to grow/build up at times, but when it gets into gear, great stuff.

They need to bring Ward back into it, though. He's really good. And I don't mind admitting a bit of a man crush.

They need to bring Ward back into it, though. He's really good. And I don't mind admitting a bit of a man crush.

Hahah! He does my head in actually for the way he turned out (and for what he did to Skye),

Possible spoiler alert :

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

but they were looking for him recently so you might be in luck. Yeah he's a good actor though, even if the character bugs me. I think he should be back shortly.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Hahah! He does my head in actually for the way he turned out (and for what he did to Skye), but I think they were looking for him recently so you might be in luck. Yeah he's a good actor though, even if the character bugs me.

It's characters like him that interest me. He was a bit bland and robotic when just being a super agent. Adding his back story when shiz went down really changed the quality of the show and the story line. The stuff about him left in the woods, and all that, was surprisingly good for a super hero type thing.

It's characters like him that interest me. He was a bit bland and robotic when just being a super agent. Adding his back story when shiz went down really changed the quality of the show and the story line. The stuff about him left in the woods, and all that, was surprisingly good for a super hero type thing.

Yeah liked that part too. I still think he'll turn out to be bad, but like Skye's dad, he's not totally evil and has good inside him (strange how Skye makes them both turn out to be decent people at times too.)

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yeah liked that part too. I still think he'll turn out to be bad, but like Skye's dad, he's not totally evil and has good inside him.

Nah, he's a nailed on 'was good, then bad, then earned back the trust - then is tested, and the show makes you think he's gone bad, but actually did good in the end - type thing.

The most frustrating thing for me is that Fitz's mind isn't fully back. Plus, I want him and Simmons to make little Fitzsimmonses.

Nah, he's a nailed on 'was good, then bad, then earned back the trust - then is tested, and the show makes you think he's gone bad, but actually did good in the end - type thing.

The most frustrating thing for me is that Fitz's mind isn't fully back. Plus, I want him and Simmons to make little Fitzsimmonses.

Fitz is great

(spoiler alert)

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

glad they're on their way back to him shortly after the last episode too.

As for the most recent episode and what happened to Melinda May, have got to admit that I was almost crying. (nope, don't usually do that when watching fiction.) I've been wondering what happened to her for so long though, then seeing that (episode 17) was just fucking brutal. I just get like that at times with my fave stuff. That was really fucking horrible though what happened to her.

That's the gayest thing I've read all day, and I just admitted to fancying a bloke.

Hahahah, I am really, honestly, totally cool with that. I've wondered from the off what happened to her, why she's so cold, and thought that it was really sad in the recent episode why she turned out to be like that. Still makes my eyes water thinking about that bit too much.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Hahahah, I am really, honestly, totally cool with that. I've wondered from the off what happened to her, why she's so cold, and thought that it was really sad in the recent episode why she turned pout to be like that. Still makes my eyes water thinking about that bit too much.

I'm glad they gave her some back story, because she was quite one dimensional until this episode. I quite like the guy who plays the husband. I think he might have a decent role in this yet. He was good as a billionaire in 'Dirty Sexy Money'.

Do we have to rename this the 'Red Phoenix stream of consciousness' thread? Agents of Shield is okay but no one can care this much about it.

yo3LsYX.gif

Two things :

1) I don't watch any other program on tv. It's very rare I'll watch anything. This and Fringe are the only tv programs I've watched properly this decade as far as I remember right now. No I've not watched Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, etc, etc, nothing else (unless I forgot something, in which case I'll correct this post.)

2) If a few more of the several million people that watch this every week where here and bothered about posting about this here and there, it'd probably be more of a normal thread.

Don't watch Breaking Bad, just don't.

I think there's only one other program I'd consider going back for after reading a little about it, and that's The Wire. But mainly I just don't really watch that type of thing.

Also, I don't think this program at the moment is spectacular. The thing with Skye is something that I think has been really drawn out and not in the best way. I think it could have been better. I do hugely care about what this could become though, if it gets more seasons.

Do watch Game of Thrones though, RP.

Thanks, I might try it at some point. I'm mainly a sci-fi (or related.) person but it won't hurt to try a few episodes in the near future I suppose.