You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Any spares for Wembley?

Hooch

Long shot I know, but I've booked my coach now, I'm going down without a ticket, chancing my luck down there. Failing that I'll just enjoy the day and watch it on a screen somewhere.

I will be checking the forum on my phone though so even if you realise you have one down there and you've got a smartphone PM me.

Cheers.

Be plenty on sale... Touts were buying tickets on general sale in Cardiff so a few will be going round if your prepared to sit with those set of cunts' date=' not for me.[/quote']

Yeah I'm hoping there may be some available in the Liverpool end too though. I'm not sitting in with them, no chance. No particular beef with Cardiff but I've heard they can be a moody bunch.

I've set a limit of £150 that I'm willing to part with. If it goes above that then I'm hoping theres a screen/ pub nearby.

It the waiting game thing again if you risk it just before kick off and there are still loads of (especially Cardiff end) tickets then you could end up face value, because even touts start sweating with 10 minutes before kick off with ten tickets to shift. Good luck and god be with us unfortunate few.

It the waiting game thing again if you risk it just before kick off and there are still loads of (especially Cardiff end) tickets then you could end up face value, because even touts start sweating with 10 minutes before kick off with ten tickets to shift. Good luck and god be with us unfortunate few.

be suprised if there are loads going for our section, never heard so many people chasing tickets for this weekend, they are like rocking horse shit