You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

what did we do to Roy

Lee909

Guest davelfc

"I told him I was disappointed he applied for the manager’s job – because I didn’t think that was ever going to really happen for him." Quote from Hodgson on Kenny.

Guest davelfc

"They realise it is going to take time. They realise we can't turn things round overnight and they also realise the team I am working with is not the team I put together."

"I told him I was disappointed he applied for the manager’s job – because I didn’t think that was ever going to really happen for him." Quote from Hodgson on Kenny.

Yikes. I forgot about that quote. The passing of time and certain events make it look even worse than it did at the time.

Fucking hell, I didn't know he'd said that.

The question isn't what we did to Roy; the question is what he did to us?

Obviously he got a pay off - rumoured to be 7 million? - anyone got any inside facts on that? that to me is absolutely shocking and has not been highlighted as much as it should have been.

Anyway probably one of the conditions of it was that he did not speak to the press about his time at LFC - which will be hard for him given how much of a 'speaker' he is. Can anyone confirm this?

I haven't actually seen him since he left - long holiday abroad on the back of his pay off?

Obviously he got a pay off - rumoured to be 7 million? - anyone got any inside facts on that? that to me is absolutely shocking and has not been highlighted as much as it should have been.

Anyway probably one of the conditions of it was that he did not speak to the press about his time at LFC - which will be hard for him given how much of a 'speaker' he is. Can anyone confirm this?

I haven't actually seen him since he left - long holiday abroad on the back of his pay off?

They stuck him in a tree overlooking a farmers field full of mice. He's happy as Larry.

Hodgson got a top job and he fucked it up spectacularly. I'd retire if I was at his age.

Give me 7m today, and you will never hear from me again. I will even agree to work for 6 months. Or try my best at this working stuff. 6 months is kind of the limit, though, a man has to have principles.