You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny

paddyberger15

Game was great, was rounded off by Kenny and his post match interview with Sly sports.The man is class, the way he turned the tables on the guy and said [with regard to transfers] " we do everthing behind close doors and when we have something to say, we will say it", his parting shot was "yes i know whats going on with transfers, but i'm not telling you".

That was glorious. It was that really creepy guy who used to wind Rafa up every damned time. Instantly Kenny put him in his place - and then they cut back to Keys who looked mightily pissed off. In one day Kenny got LFC back to its proper style on and off the pitch.

I'm now also quite pissed. Went the pub for a few and was meant to be heading in to town but got fucked drinking whisky chasers and now I'm home watching Match of the Day as my other two mates are completely fucked and being sick at home. Only got a few bottles of wine in and wine fucking kills me. I only have to drink a few glasses and I'm destroyed.

Where's the corkscrew?