You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

for lfc history 7th place in premier it's very hard to assume!

atleticoLFC

instead of benitez wrong decisions ( signs, trades, x.alonso, sotiros, babel, lucas.)..

in my opinion benitez great coach recognized his good work all these years..

and all lfc debit and shit yankees goberment

lfc premier position table, 7th does not matches with lfc history

with benitez or another coach i will say the same

11 lost match it's a big number (two much) of losses for the biggest club in england of all time..

maybe and also me, thought that instead of the lfc debit, that could't sign top players and all the yankees around

we bet for benitez like for a winning horse and benitez make big mistakes, truely is that if he had maybe enough money to sign will have done better..

who knows......

WELL it's very sad, i tell you you can ask for me in atletico's forum ( colchonero.com) , i don't understand, i'm only sharing opinions with all of you..

so if you don't want me in this forum, all of you only have to let me know

but i tello you will get all, I tell ALL of you a SURPRISE, beacause i'm a true man

no problem

it's crazy, jajaja

that guy horus, you have a very tiny brain, excuse me, you think if am a other fan team i would know all the things that i told to all of you about FAMILY GIL of atletico.???..

jajaja what a joke, really thing taht a man u or chelsea fan knows those DETAILS, what an asshole are you..

if i deffend benitez i'm true , if i don't deffend benitez instead that I think that yankees are doing a lot of damage to lfc.. IM A LIER and a guy that get in a forum to start a thread bullshit

I don't forget what i am reading, be sure

i'm from madrid, i learned english since i was 7 years in my school, whatever you want to think of me after that point i can't do more ti probe that i¡m true, only a atletico fan that lov¡e lfc and talk about it, at simple as that

i will not forget all bad, untrue and unrespect things all of you are saying to me

it's crazy, jajaja

that guy horus, you have a very tiny brain, excuse me, you think if am a other fan team i would know all the things that i told to all of you about FAMILY GIL of atletico.???..

jajaja what a joke, really thing taht a man u or chelsea fan knows those DETAILs ?????, what an asshole are you..

if i deffend benitez i'm true , if i don't deffend benitez instead that I think that yankees are doing a lot of damage to lfc.. IM A LIER and a guy that get in a forum to start a thread bullshit

i'm from madrid, i learned english since i was 7 years in my school, whatever you want to think of me after that point i can't do more ti probe that i¡m true, only a atletico fan that loves lfc and talk about it, at simple as that

i will not forget all bad, untrue and unrespect things all of you are saying to me

Edited by atleticoLFC

it's crazy, jajaja

jajaja what a joke, really thing taht a man u or chelsea fan knows those DETAILs ?????, what an asshole are you..

i'm from madrid, i learned english since i was 7 years in my school, whatever you want to think of me after that point i can't do more ti probe that i¡m true, only a atletico fan that loves lfc and talk about it, at simple as that

I make thankings for your response direct at me. Muchos Gracias. Can the peoples explanes these lies told about I? Proofings offered of the GIL FAMILIAS can only known by person of Atletico, nobody else in del mundo know such a "garden of the lady" as he.

You probas the genuine of self, and acceptings me of for apology for owning a brain tiny and asshole being.

Oh noes, please wrestle to remember the "SCORCHIO" things bad I say and wipe memory of badness from the direction of me.

I make thankings for your response direct at me. Muchos Gracias. Can the peoples explanes these lies told about I? Proofings offered of the GIL FAMILIAS can only known by person of Atletico, nobody else in del mundo know such a "garden of the lady" as he.

You probas the genuine of self, and acceptings me of for apology for owning a brain tiny and asshole being.

Oh noes, please wrestle to remember the "SCORCHIO" things bad I say and wipe memory of badness from the direction of me.

ok i', getting tired of a stupid guy like you, YOU FAULT MY RESPECT and now I'M GOING TO HAVE NO RESPECT TO YOU

STUPID

go to colchonero.com

atletico's forum my nick name BOMBARDEANDO

open an account and write a question about where i live and what team i support stupid

CAMMON GO

INTELLIGENT GUY YOU UNGLY BAD PERSON, you or another that says am untrue

cammon

SEEM THE SHIT PERSON YOU ARE I THINK THEY WILL YES HES MADRILEÑO ATLETICO AND WRITE HERE

YOU WILL TELL IM FROM OTHER PART

ERES UN ESTUPIDO GILIPOLLAS Y DEJA DE TOCARME LOS COJONES

ok i', getting tired of a stupid guy like you, YOU FAULT MY RESPECT and now I'M GOING TO HAVE NO RESPECT TO YOU

STUPID

go to colchonero.com

atletico's forum my nick name BOMBARDEANDO

open an account and write a question about where i live and what team i support stupid

CAMMON GO

INTELLIGENT GUY YOU UNGLY BAD PERSON, you or another that says am untrue

cammon

SEEM THE SHIT PERSON YOU ARE I THINK THEY WILL YES HES MADRILEÑO ATLETICO AND WRITE HERE

YOU WILL TELL IM FROM OTHER PART

ERES UN ESTUPIDO GILIPOLLAS Y DEJA DE TOCARME LOS COJONES

Triste. The desire for I to visit forum ATLETI is approximato root of the square EQUAL to fuck all.

ALien to me concept of thread STARTER on team other then club of mine.

Haha.

estupido cerebro

STUPID BRAIN, IM SUFFERING AN HUMILLATION AF ALL OF YOU AND NO ONE CAN DEFEND ME.

YOU STUPID CUNT

GO TO THE ATLETICO FORUM AND COULD SEE THAT ALL ATLETICO'S FANS THERE WILL TELL TO A STUPID TINY HEAD LIKE YOU

THAT IAM SPANISH AND FROM MADRID

WELL I ,M GOING TO REALLY REMEMBER ALL THESE SHIT THAT I AM SUFFERING

MORE BECAUSE I CONSIDER THAT I AM A GOOD AND TRUE PERSON

YOU CAN GO TO HELL THE 2 OF YOU UGLY PERSONS

MOST HERE TREAT ME VERY NICE

BUT ALL OF YOU THAT SAYS THAT

ARE UGLY PERSONS, YOU DON'T KNOW ME TO TALK ABOUT ME

horus

you stupid guy you don't want to visit atletico's forum to know the truth

because thousand of atletico's will tell to you that my name is david, i live in madrid and am not any scum or chelsea / man u trying to make noise here

stupid coward you by a computer