You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "lucas is a cunt' tag mystery.

WhiskeyJar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is name that has caused all this....

Lucas Labia

Very good

By the way I would like to point out my opinion on Lucas: I think he is going to be a very good Liverpool player. He came over here from Brazilian football and coz he never played like Pele he took loads of stick, some of which was way over the top. He couldn't speak English at 1st but I am sure he could understand the boos!

The lad has shown loads of character in getting on with his football and is improving game after game. Nobody could fault his workrate so I believe him to be far from a Cunt.

Lucase deserves alot of credit for the way he has played this season and responded to the huge amounts of criticism that were thrown his way. I think he gets over praised at times but that is simply a sympton of the amont of shit that is unjustifiably thrown his way.

For £6 million he is a good buy and if we did sell him we would actually get more than that back. I'd also say that he deserves his starting place for some of the performances he has put in.

The reality is that he is not, and probably never will be, a world class player but he is only 22 and I bet if you compared him to Lampard, Barry at the same age he is head and shoulders above them. A lot has been asked of him and he's not shirked the responsibility. If a few more players had his attitude we'd be alot better off.

He has nothing to be ashamed of and is has become a top 6 midfielder i'd say and he may keep progressing, I hope he does. The problem is that we need a ready made solution now.

The reality is that he is not, and probably never will be, a world class player but he is only 22 and I bet if you compared him to Lampard, Barry at the same age he is head and shoulders above them.

Madness. The second bit I mean, not the first.

You're better equating Lucas with a random Wolves/Bolton/Wigan/Stoke/Derby/Forest/Southampton midfielder. That's where he is. I'm not disrespecting him, I'm just trying to take a view without the rose tinted specs.

He has improved over the past few months though.

Madness. The second bit I mean, not the first.

You're better equating Lucas with a random Wolves/Bolton/Wigan/Stoke/Derby/Forest/Southampton midfielder. That's where he is. I'm not disrespecting him, I'm just trying to take a view without the rose tinted specs.

He has improved over the past few months though.

Fair point, I think the head and shoulders quote was very generous on my part. I still expect he'd be a similar standard to them at that age though and better than Southamptons midfield after what I saw today. I take your point though.