You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 loses is not a bid deal.

WhiskeyJar

Team ------------------Pld-W--D-L--GF-GA-GD-Pts

• 1 Manchester United 38 28 6 4 68 24 +44 90

2 Liverpool----------38 25 11 2 77 27 +50 86

3 Chelsea-----------38 25 8 5 68 24 +44 83

We are not out of it yet.

It was a bad performace and granted some our players played really shit.

But they will get their act together eventually, and they will play the fantastic football that we know they can play.

Its not over yet.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It possible...but fuck! Do you think the team are unconsciously fucking themselves up so they have no alternative but to play like they did second half of last season already? It's almost like that's what's happening.

Part of that second half was the Liverpool of last season, even if we didn't score, but shit, we had really bad luck and came close so much. Riera might be good to start with next match aswell, and maybe that'll happen.

It possible...but fuck! Do you think the team are unconsciously fucking themselves up so they have no alternative but to play like they did second half of last season already? It's almost like that's what's happening.

Part of that second half was the Liverpool of last season, even if we didn't score, but shit, we had really bad luck and came close so much. Riera might be good to start with next match aswell, and maybe that'll happen.

I know we gave ouselves a fucking mountain to climb but hope is always the last thing to perish.

This is far from over as long as we get our acts together and get the senior players playing like world class again.

We are still in pre-season mode, we will get better, we have to.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

We need to put a tasty run together. Losing two from the opening three is fuckin' hideous, but we're capable of putting a 10 game win run together.

Sorry but I cant see us putting a consitant performance for the rest of the season

Granted some of the reaction tonight has been a tad over the top, but can you really see us picking up more points than the other title contenders from now on ? I cant see it, I hope I'm wrong but I'm just being honest.

Granted this is only our third game of the season, but can anyone see us going on a good run (and I mean a title winning run) from here? I cant. We're just looking like we dont have the belief within the squad and that's worrying only three games in.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
can anyone see us going on a good run from here? I cant.

Of course I can. We've got players to come in and games to pick up confidence in.

Sorry but I cant see us putting a consitant performance for the rest of the season

Granted some of the reaction tonight has been a tad over the top, but can you really see us picking up more points than the other title contenders from now on ? I cant see it, I hope I'm wrong but I'm just being honest.

Granted this is only our third game of the season, but can anyone see us going on a good run from here? I cant.

There is a problem somewhere and unless we sorted out we wont win anything.

We need to find out why we are not winning games anymore. Stoke game everything clicked. Why not tonight??

At the 10 game marker we will have a better idea where we stand.

Lads just getting warmed up.

What was our stranding this time last year after 3 games??

But the team is too thin, I can't see us going on a run that'll make an adverage squad (after the first team, where people are injured through the season) turning into a title winning squad.

Maybe I'm being shortsighted, maybe not but from the evidence provided to us already it doesnt (to me) look good enough. Again, I bloody hope my early fears are proved wrong.

Let's face it, things are pretty shit on and off the pitch at the moment, there's no getting away from it.

However, how many times have people said, supporters and pundits alike, that we can afford to lose more games, "it's the draws that cost us" etc?

If that's true we are by no means out of it, but it is hard to see us putting the kind of run together that will really get us back into it, we're just a shambles.

At the 10 game marker we will have a better idea where we stand.

Lads just getting warmed up.

What was our stranding this time last year after 3 games??

As far as I remember it was two wins, one draw and seven points!

Getting warmed up? By the time they warm we will be mid-table fodder.

As far as I remember it was two wins, one draw and seven points!

Getting warmed up? By the time they warm we will be mid-table fodder.

Losing two games is not the end of the world which is why I posted the Mancs final position. We will get better and then fact is if we turn 3 of those 11 draws into wins we are champions.

Would all liven up a bit. This aint over, this aint fucking over by a long shot.

We are coming back from this like we do every motherfucking time.