You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How Racist is UK Football?

no fault?!

so you think there is no colour divide in football in England?!......yea rite!

your telling me you couldnt stand mcmanaman when he played for liverpool?...somethign wrongs there mate, i think you should support a different team if you dont like the ones playing for our great club....

worst thing is "you could go on".....so there are ,more liverpool players that you have a stong hatred for?!....

i think im fast seeing the type of person you are..."bitter"......

bitter about your own players, bitter about ex players and bitter about coloured people, who are in a minority, in this country trying to get somewhere and being brave enough to voice there opinions...

ynwa

I'm fast seeing the type of person you are, too:

"incredibly, laughably, annoyingly fucking stupid"

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those white boys seem to run quite fast occasionally

Put together by Opta Sportsdata, is as follows (the first figure is to the ball, the second with it):

1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd): 20.9mph -- 20.8mph

2. Andrew Johnson (Everton): 20.6 -- 20.7

3. Fernando Torres (Liverpool): 20.5 -- 20.6

4. Kenwyne Jones (Sunderland): 20.7 -- 20.2

5. Ashley Young (Aston Villa): 20.4 -- 20.3

6. Aaron Lennon (Tottenham): 20.6 -- 19.6

7. Cameron Jerome (Birmingham): 20.3 -- 20.1

8. Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea): 18.9 -- 21.2

9. Jermain Defoe (Portsmouth): 20.4 -- 19.2

10. David Bentley (Blackburn): 20.0 -- 19.8

Tell that to Matthew Boffey.

Those white boys seem to run quite fast occasionally

Put together by Opta Sportsdata, is as follows (the first figure is to the ball, the second with it):

1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd): 20.9mph -- 20.8mph

2. Andrew Johnson (Everton): 20.6 -- 20.7

3. Fernando Torres (Liverpool): 20.5 -- 20.6

4. Kenwyne Jones (Sunderland): 20.7 -- 20.2

5. Ashley Young (Aston Villa): 20.4 -- 20.3

6. Aaron Lennon (Tottenham): 20.6 -- 19.6

7. Cameron Jerome (Birmingham): 20.3 -- 20.1

8. Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea): 18.9 -- 21.2

9. Jermain Defoe (Portsmouth): 20.4 -- 19.2

10. David Bentley (Blackburn): 20.0 -- 19.8

Bentley? Eh?

He always seems pretty slow to me.

Am I going mental?

Tell that to Matthew Boffey.

You craft mofo, I asked my friend who is an athletics coach if he had ever heard of this Matthew Boffey he looked at me and scratched his chin and said no. I then thought maybe he is an eminent biologist who has been involved in some genetic breakthrough, googled him no joy. I then asked my friend to email Lord Sebastian Coe and see if he is aware of this man. Nobody knows him, you have obviously killed him by humiliating the poor kid ;).

Mathew Boffey

RIP etc.

Never be another.

I can't believe that there was never a proper investigation into the allegations that a certain someone scoffed 5 Penguin Bars just before and therefore was on a sugar rush and had an unfair advantage. As you were and all that.

And anyway, if fivetimes had been allowed to run (his being black and segregated unable to get out of Soweto) well, this Usain Bolt fellow wouldn't be so cocky.

If you have ever sat near or around Chelsea or Millwall fans you'd realise that football here is pretty racist.

I went as a neutral to watch Chelsea V Tottenham two years ago. I was sat very close to the away end. Anyway the hatred and vitriol coming out of the Chelsea fans towards the Spurs fans was unbelievable. It was severely anti-simetic. There was at least 2 lads referring to Gas Chambers right throughout the match. It was frightening to be honest.

So although racism on the pitch has improved, there is still tons to be done about that sort of scum.

KofJ