You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One Moment

snez1

It was Rafa who fucking picked the player and worse than that he actually bought him to the club

True. But what other central midfielders are out there for 5 million who are better then Leiva?

I agree that it would probably have been better to keep that 5 million towards other areas of the squad and promote Spearing.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people like you are one of the reasons why it's taken me so long to lose the faith. And I'll fucking always back him against shithouse talk like that. No Rafa Benitez=No number 5. Try arguing with that, just try.

Apologies for that post..I was off me face amd real upset at the Wigan result. "Ratshit" was uncalled for as well.

I agree with Stringvest; now is not the time to make changes. I'll be judging the season at the end of it, and Rafa's job too I suppose.

Thank god that contract hasn't been signed (as a few people always said it shouldn't be).

I also agree with what Robslappa's saying (not necessarily aimed at Snez though) as I started having serious doubts after the Gerrard substitution in the Derby about 18 months ago.

Why that decision Ian ? Surely that was not only correct but a ballsy one at that.

I've posted this before, but after the derby on Sunday, I met my grandad for a drink. This is a man who has seen Liverpool do everything, from rise to the 2nd division to become the best team in Europe, so as you can imagine, I listen to what he has to say. I'm not saying I agree with what he has to say all the time, but I at least listen to his opinion, which is the least he deserves. After the derby he said this in terms of the league:

"I think Rafa would rather lose it his way than win it any other way."

Unfortunately, I think that's correct.

That is a spot on quote by your grandad and one the reasons why Rafa should go, he is as pig headed as Houllier.