You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Ah yes.

Would this factor would be the one that caused him to leave Chelsea under a cloud after refusing to play at full-back, and agitating for a move while ostracising himself from his team-mates, his manager and the fans, amidst claims that he threatened to score an own goal if forced to play another game for Chelsea.

That factor?

You're doing a marvellous job selling this one in.

Did I advocate signing him to play at full back exclusively?

And the "own goal" thing was taken from a statement issued by Chelsea, which was then denied.

But if you want to take Kenyon's word for it, go for it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a whinging, sulking cunt. Was the same when he was at the rent boys, it's why they got rid, and Arsenal might do the same. His behaviour versus Birmingham last season was ridiculous and if that was a Liverpool player, I'd be demaning his head!

Besides, we have better centre halves than him.

We have argubly ONE better centre half.

Did I advocate signing him to play at full back exclusively?

And the "own goal" thing was taken from a statement issued by Chelsea, which was then denied.

But if you want to take Kenyon's word for it, go for it.

He did also refuse to sign a new contract citing money issues, then didn't turn up at a pre-season tour because he was "tired".

Sounds ace, doesn't he?

I wouldn't say he's a winner at all. He's a massive, massive cry baby with no plus points outside of his footballing ability. We don't need him or anything that he'd bring with him.

And that matters because?

Said this before, I'll say it again

I couldn't give a shite if Joseph Stalin played up front for us, as long as he banged them in

Then again, I also admitted that I'd love Ronaldo at Liverpool, which was also shot down because of his percived cuntishness and attitude.

"sigh"

He did also refuse to sign a new contract citing money issues, then didn't turn up at a pre-season tour because he was "tired".

Sounds ace, doesn't he?

Maybe it's me and my simple mind

Is he better than what we currently have?

Yes

Could surrounding him with big personalities who want to win negate the possibility of him having any issues similar to those he is having at Arsenal?

Yes

Could it be possibly done on the cheap?

Yes

Should we have a look at the possibility of maybe signing said player?

Yes

I don't think he is better than Carragher, Skrtel or Agger.

I think defensively he's streets ahead of Agger, and still considerably better than Skrtel.

It matters, Andy, because look at the absolute disgrace Arsenal are at the moment? And their captain does what to alleviate that? Cry in the middle of the pitch when the chips are down, and then slag off the rest of the team.

Not even Roy Keane got away with pulling that shit, and he's a man who actually commands respect from his team mates.

I agree he'd come in and be our second best centre half, but we just don't need his baggage. Besides, I think we've all had enough of sulking, egomanical French players to last us a lifetime.

Chris

I know what you are saying, and if the transfer fee was anything more than miniscule then I wouldn't even be asking the question.

I just think if it was only going to cost a few million it would be a gamble worth taking, one that if it doesnt work out won't cost us a fortune.

You know by now my attitude towards football, very little sentiment at all, whilst it's great that not only is Torres world class but he's also fluffy and cuddly and sponsors kids in Africa, it wouldn't matter one iota if his attitude was aloof and he was a bit of a cunt, actually I might even like him more if he was.

Footballers don't necessarily have to be nice people.

Oh, and as of this moment, i'm starting a campaign to get egomanical into the Oxford Dictionary

Chris

I know what you are saying, and if the transfer fee was anything more than miniscule then I wouldn't even be asking the question.

I just think if it was only going to cost a few million it would be a gamble worth taking, one that if it doesnt work out won't cost us a fortune.

You know by now my attitude towards football, very little sentiment at all, whilst it's great that not only is Torres world class but he's also fluffy and cuddly and sponsors kids in Africa, it wouldn't matter one iota if his attitude was aloof and he was a bit of a cunt, actually I might even like him more if he was.

Footballers don't necessarily have to be nice people.

Oh, and as of this moment, i'm starting a campaign to get egomanical into the Oxford Dictionary

You'd have more chance with egomaniacal, I think.

And I find it odd that you'd like Torres more if he was a cunt.

That says a lot about you.

Gallas has struggled for form this season as its pretty obvious his heart or heaad is not with Arsenal.

I know Agbonolhor (whatever his name is) is fast but i always thought Gallas was fast as well but the Villa lad left him for dead.

When he left Chelsea i thought he would be perfect for us but now i dont think so, although if he was willing to play full back i would have him at left back in a shot.

If he has really lost his pace, I can't see him being much useful in a full back position.

I can totally see where UEM is coming from on this one. I think he would be a good defensive player to have and would be a better left back than Dossena and good cover for both Fabio and Bob as well as Carra and Co. I think a lot of people are ignoring the arguement put forward by UEM, and just posting shite for the sake of posting shite. If it happened I would only be sceptical if he didn't change his attitude or was allowed to be the biggest personality in the dressing room.

It matters, Andy, because look at the absolute disgrace Arsenal are at the moment? And their captain does what to alleviate that? Cry in the middle of the pitch when the chips are down, and then slag off the rest of the team

Aye. If Gerrard ever did that, I would want to shoot the fucker right in the middle of the pitch. You win and lose as a team.

Gallas is a good player - atleast he was. But he is a big fucking cry baby. I would rather give Sami a 1 year contract extension - his attitude is spot on and always does a decent job whenever played.

You'd have more chance with egomaniacal, I think.

And I find it odd that you'd like Torres more if he was a cunt.

That says a lot about you.

What's with the aggression, man?

Two/three years ago I'd have expected 20 posts with the same sarcastic answer to that bit. Not naming a defender either.

It must be something to do with that darned armband