You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What phone should I get?

Elite

I liked the looks of the Samsung G600 when I was thinking of going on contract.

5mp camera and looks to have everything you'd want, plus it's ultra slim and looks nice.

Yeah I am interested in that too.

It would cost £150ish anyway, which is 5months on contract with free calls and messages so well worth it.

I don't get it, a 5 month contract???

I mean that if you bought the phone it would cost £150 on pay as you go.

But on contract you get it for free, so you would be getting free calls and texts for 5 months, for what it would have cost for the phone anyway.

I mean that if you bought the phone it would cost £150 on pay as you go.

But on contract you get it for free, so you would be getting free calls and texts for 5 months, for what it would have cost for the phone anyway.

Ah right I get ya!

Vodafone are doing a good deal until the end of March (!) 500 minutes a month and unlimited texts for £25 a month. Bargain.

Would I be able to keep my same number?

I think it says so on the website yeah, check it out! Best deal I saw when I was scouting around.

I wasn't looking to keep my number though, changing phones is always a good opportunity to 'clean house' I find!

EDIT

You need to phone your existing network and ask for your PAK code, then just whack it in with your order when you buy your new plan and jobs a good'un. Check it out below.

Would need to do it sharpish though, the deal ends soon.

Keep Your Mobile Phone Number - Vodafone

I think it says so on the website yeah, check it out! Best deal I saw when I was scouting around.

I wasn't looking to keep my number though, changing phones is always a good opportunity to 'clean house' I find!

Yeah but its a pain in the arse texting people saying 'hi this is gaz and this is my new number...'

Anyway I'll check that out dude, cheers.

Yeah but its a pain in the arse texting people saying 'hi this is gaz and this is my new number...'

Not if you've got unlimited texts, in fact you can do it twice just to be a cunt!

"Hi this is Gaz and I have unlimited texts"

"Hi this is Gaz abd I have unlimited texts"

Sony Ericsson is the way to go. I have the k800i and it's class, 3.2mp camera and loads of other shit i don't muse but it's class to brag about having. I don't like Nokia anymore, i had two of their phones before my Sony one and i had fierce problems with them. Go for a Sony Ericsson if you can.

I prefer Sony Ericsson and Motorola to Nokia. Comms stuff on Nokia is a nightmare.

This looks fun.

I also quite like the LG iPhone rip off but give it another month or two until they get the next versions of the software out. It's riddled with bugs.

Like your thinking there Cath, the X1 is going to be my next phone.

And I think the iPhone is a piece of shit, lots of tech companies (like LG) have had that sort of device for ages.