You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xpert11 vacancies for next season

RedinSweden

That's a foul corruption of my new name. I can see the positives in taking over teams above, but it does give me THE FEAR.

Give 'em an email and ask the best way to do it. People can resign from teams, so there's no reason why they couldn't apply for a new one.

If you get it sorted before hand, eg. 'Anyone want to take over Utonium?'

The highest ranked person to say yes resigns their team and immediately reapplies. Fool-proof!

Don't encourage this ridiculously spelled pollution. And while I'm on the subject, liberate the GF from its foul stranglehold.

Oh Paul. You want to join. You just don`t know you want it yet. There are press releases with grammar needing to be corrected. There are even poetry to be analyzed.

It`s simply a teachers heaven.

Oh Paul. You want to join. You just don`t know you want it yet. There are press releases with grammar needing to be corrected. There are even poetry to be analyzed.

It`s simply a teachers heaven.

I tried to set up a Number Ten Petition a couple of seasons ago entitled "We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to force Paul to join Xpert Eleven in place of the current LiverPar manager".

They turned down my request on the grounds that "It was intended to be humorous, or have no point about government policy".

Undemocratic assholes. There is one bunch of people with whom I won't be sharing my considerable love.

• 1 year later...

Budding managers, once again I ask you to hear our call to arms.

In the super exciting world of Xpert Eleven, amongst a dirge of league formats there has been one league that excites more than any other. The TLW Copa Libertadores.*

Taking the form of a group stage and subsequent knock-out rounds, the CL offers managers a chance to quickly develop their team into world beaters and experiment with tactics over the shorter seasons. Needing 14 for the CL format to take palce we currently have 14.

So sign up to the TLW Copa Libertadores, it's guaranteed to make you 124.87% more attractive to the opposite sex.**

Sign in to: Xpert Eleven - The Best Online Football Management Game With Focus On Coaching

And then join the league using this ID: 93494

If anyone wants to post this anywhere else then please do, the more teams the more interesting the competition.

Good luck.

* May not actually be true.

** Definitely true.