You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Koptalk Insider Blog

hamstrung

Paul basically when the pictures of the new stadium got put on the net all the sites who put them up were asked to take them down which they all did.

KopTalk also put the pictures up and Rupert scanned the pictures KT put up and ran a thread with the pictures from KT rubbishing Dunk and his insider info.

Anyhoo the blog was aked to take them down and Rupert refused in the end II who owns the site removed Ruperts priviledges and took the pics down himself, he then said he was shutting the blog down or at least taking a long break.

Rupert didn't like this,a messy spat then insued with Rupert saying the blog was more than just II and said he was going to try and start another blog.

II then found out something (or already knew?) about Rupert and emailed him with this new info Rupert hasn't been seen or heard from since and according to II he isn't likely to either.

This is a very rough account as an outsider looking in I'm sure other people can do a lot better than me in describing what went on so apologies if this is somewhat inaccurate.

Not really, if II is lying, Rupert can use a forum to reply.

The two seem to have different editorial standards, Rupert is a bit tabloid whereas II seems to try and keep in-step with what is expected of a Liverpool fan.

It looks like II has taken down the last couple of threads they are set to private.

To what end?

Find out who II is and better still pull the blog. I would certainly try and infiltrate it were I Dunk.

I used to hold the reg to koptalk-insider.com and I recieved an hilarious email off Oldham; matteroffactly accepting I was the author and expecting me to go "you got me bang to rights guv!" He really is desperate to know the authors identity but lacks the nouse to find it.

Find out who II is and better still pull the blog. I would certainly try and infiltrate it were I Dunk.

I used to hold the reg to koptalk-insider.com and I recieved an hilarious email off Oldham; matteroffactly accepting I was the author and expecting me to go "you got me bang to rights guv!" He really is desperate to know the authors identity but lacks the nouse to find it.

Don't think so, Rupert has been pretty merciless in his criticism of Oldham. I think as someone else said earlier, he has a real grudge - not related to LFC.

I think the blog has lost a lot of credibility over this, II's comments about Rupert without any substantiation really is out of order. I've said on the blog that it's a fucking smear campaign against him, if he can do that to Rupert should we believe he wouldn't do the same to Oldham. Possibly not a correct assumption but someone who's still on KT would probably agree with it, and after all aren't they the people the blog are trying to reach.

I think the blog has lost a lot of credibility over this, II's comments about Rupert without any substantiation really is out of order. I've said on the blog that it's a fucking smear campaign against him

If it's untrue why not reply? He could register on here and say "Oi! It's bollix and my mom isn't on the cover of Crack Whore magazine!"

But he appears to have deleted his mailboxes and done a runner. Very strange when on Saturday he was very outspoken and seeking assistance in continuing.

Insider Insider had no choice but to do what he has done. It's a delicate situation, and I don't know what I'd do in II's shoes.

Rupert has done a lot of fantastic stuff for the blog exposing Oldham, but he has always come across as a bit of a wrong un with some kind of personal grievance with Oldham that goes way beyond just being a pissed off red.

He should have removed the photo's when he was asked to do so as well, but that's small potatoes now. I feel really sorry for II as he's done a fantastic job with the blog and then all this shit happens.

Rupert could have given an explanation, but instead he went underground. That doesn't look good, as if I'd been accused of what Rupert has, I'd be vigorously denying it if it wasn't true. I wouldn't just try and 'disappear'.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Insider Insider had no choice but to do what he has done. It's a delicate situation, and I don't know what I'd do in II's shoes.

Rupert has done a lot of fantastic stuff for the blog exposing Oldham, but he has always come across as a bit of a wrong un with some kind of personal grievance with Oldham that goes way beyond just being a pissed off red.

He should have removed the photo's when he was asked to do so as well, but that's small potatoes now. I feel really sorry for II as he's done a fantastic job with the blog and then all this shit happens.

Rupert could have given an explanation, but instead he went underground. That doesn't look good, as if I'd been accused of what Rupert has, I'd be vigorously denying it if it wasn't true. I wouldn't just try and 'disappear'.

Thats just it, he hasn't been actually accused of anything specific

Insider Insider contacted him and asked him about the stuff he'd discovered about him to give him the opportunity to explain (it's pretty fucked up and does require an explanation, unless it is true in which case there can be no explanation). He refused to take that opportunity.

Insider Insider contacted him and asked him about the stuff he'd discovered about him to give him the opportunity to explain (it's pretty fucked up and does require an explanation, unless it is true in which case there can be no explanation). He refused to take that opportunity.

I was with you up until simply.

(it's pretty fucked up and does require an explanation, unless it is true in which case there can be no explanation). He refused to take that opportunity.

At some point over the next few days II is going to have to provide an explanation of some description. Not doing so will provide Oldham and his apologists with a 'you delete threads/ban people' retort that'll they'll just keeping throwing back in defence of fatty.

II opened Pandora's box, now he'll have to provide closure to maintain his integrity. I'm sure he will.