You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where have all the Gays come from?

Mr Moustache

Guest bigf00t
Put simply, lads have gone meterosexual to attract girls. In the desperate attempts to attract a female they've gone and got themselves a tan and a Brazillian.

So thats why Benitez bought Aurelio...

Guest carbuncle
:D this thread reminds me of being at school. Havent heard 'poof' or 'bum bandit' for years...

They went the way of "Homo" and "Joey" sadly.

Yeah cos Kevin Smith is a retarded homophobe isn't he? Prick.

Ah I see. Neither am I but you laugh at the Yank but have a go at me. In fact the word 'retard' isn't very nice either and very deorgatory for those with learning disabilities.

Gay friends I have don't have a problem with me referring to them as mincers or 'queens' when we've been taking the piss out of each other. I'd never use the 'Q' word to any of them cos that is insulting. I've actually been smacked outside the Rubber Soul for defending my mates brother who is gay.

It wasn't a serious thread anyway but to be honest you're a nob anyway so bye.

i blame the media. theres so many p[eople on telly that are gay and the lads see the girls fall in love with them, people like ray from xfactor. so when the lads see the girls all love they gay bopys then the normal boys act like gay boys to get the girls.

The only thing I would say is, that it winds me up a bit the way a lot of the big shops in town have all there clothing lines catered for a specific type of person. Everything seems to be made in "new skinny fit", there are other examples and I think some will agree. I take care of my appearence (maybe not as much as used to) but I dont buy into girls being increasingly more attracted to metrosexuals. I promise you there are as many girls if not more who like men to be men as there is girls who go for the Ms dudes.

Totally dude. Up here, in the places I drink, I do ok with girls, get a fair bit of attention and don't have to chase them, they usually come to me.

Back hope, I couldn't pull my own finger. Most of the girls back home think I'm gay or weird. They love their shaven headed, corsa drivers with big muscles from the building site. I'm out with my mates at home and don't even get a glance.

But there's a difference between emo and metrosexual.

Sounds like small town mentality, it's the same where I'm from. In cities you have a more varied mix of cultures and attitudes. People are more likely to keep an open mind.

Totally dude. Up here, in the places I drink, I do ok with girls, get a fair bit of attention and don't have to chase them, they usually come to me.

Back hope, I couldn't pull my own finger. Most of the girls back home think I'm gay or weird. They love their shaven headed, corsa drivers with big muscles from the building site. I'm out with my mates at home and don't even get a glance.

Just out of interest, where do you live now chris, and where you from?

I bet there favourite website is Novaexposed.com aswell, Liverpool is one of few cities which socially caters for all areas of the spectrum. This thread could just as easily been titled where have all the Goths come from ?. In my humble opnion I just see it as a step forward in modern society that more and more people are confident enough to be who they are socially.

I bet there favourite website is Novaexposed.com aswell, Liverpool is one of few cities which socially caters for all areas of the spectrum. This thread could just as easily been titled where have all the Goths come from ?. In my humble opnion I just see it as a step forward in modern society that more and more people are confident enough to be who they are socially.

Or more and more people feel they have to differentiate themselves for self-realisation purposes?

That's certainly another way of looking at it though I do agree that it's a good thing that people have the opportunity to express themselves in that way.

that it winds me up a bit the way a lot of the big shops in town have all there clothing lines catered for a specific type of person. Everything seems to be made in "new skinny fit",

I was actualy going to start a thread on that yesterday and wether other lads on here have the same problems with this new range of clothing, they dont cater for proper men anymore. I asked in a shop the other day if they done a Timberland t-shirt I wanted in XXL and he looked at me like I had two heads, then he asked the woofter on the till and he looked funny as if I had just made the size up. Now, I'm not blowing me own trumpet like but I'm a big lad in a healthy way because my job dictates I be fit, not a fat bastid, and my height doesn't help matters either and XL shirts dont fit unless I want to walk around with a tight t-shirt looking like a retard with the hemline touching my belly-button. It's no wonder when bigger sizes do come in these days they're like goldust because not everybody can fit into, or they like these new slimline type of clothes.

My uncle's in the same boat, he's gigantic and the only place he can get good clothes now is Burtons because they cater for big fellas. Either there or Littlewoods own stuff from the catalogue.

Fucking hell Chris you're not easy to pick up you know mate, it took two of us that night :lol: