You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

William Gallas

Kev Saunderson

"At Anfield, it will be very hard. Liverpool is a very good team that can defend, play all together, and create a couple of opportunities.

"They have great fans, it will be a great match."

Come and play for us next season then Gallo lad.

I honestly think he'd sign for us if we made a bid for him, CL football or not.

I honestly think he'd sign for us if we made a bid for him, CL football or not.

He knows he will be our 1st choice (Carra not being a choice like) as CB so I'm with you on that one.

And he would be perfect alongside Carra I think. He's got pace and is an excellent tackler, good in the air and....well pretty mutch a complete CB me thinks.

He knows he will be our 1st choice (Carra not being a choice like) as CB so I'm with you on that one.

And he would be perfect alongside Carra I think. He's got pace and is an excellent tackler, good in the air and....well pretty mutch a complete CB me thinks.

Agreed, people go on about his lack of height but it doesnt bother me because he is still great in the air. He's absolute class.

Agreed, people go on about his lack of height but it doesnt bother me because he is still great in the air. He's absolute class.

He is also an option as a full back if there was injuries. Plus he looks mean. You wouldn't want to f*ck with him an Carra would you. Mind you, Sami looks like a Cyborg and I wouldn't want to f*ck with him too.

Pellegrino also looks like a dodgy South American 'G' straight outta the Scarface mould.

Maybe we should sign Gallas and play them all together. We would be the meanest looking team of defenders ever in the history of the universe.

Carra = In his Lacoste tracky running round like a madman tackling like his life depended on it.

Sami = Strutting his stuff making robotic tackles and sh*t.

Pellegrino = Just leaning against the goalpost with a toothpick hanging from his mouth, spitting tobacca out and saying, "eh Gringo, you want to f*ck with me", to forwards who even dare to go near him.

Gallas = Crazy Yardie who has an Uncle who is a Witch Doctor that puts curses on opposing sides.

Telling yer, next season the league & cups are in the bag with these dudes.

He is also an option as a full back if there was injuries. Plus he looks mean. You wouldn't want to f*ck with him an Carra would you. Mind you, Sami looks like a Cyborg and I wouldn't want to f*ck with him too.

Pellegrino also looks like a dodgy South American 'G' straight outta the Scarface mould.

Maybe we should sign Gallas and play them all together. We would be the meanest looking team of defenders ever in the history of the universe.

Carra = In his Lacoste tracky running round like a madman tackling like his life depended on it.

Sami = Strutting his stuff making robotic tackles and sh*t.

Pellegrino = Just leaning against the goalpost with a toothpick hanging from his mouth, spitting tobacca out and saying, "eh Gringo, you want to f*ck with me", to forwards who even dare to go near him.

Gallas = Crazy Yardie who has an Uncle who is a Witch Doctor that puts curses on opposing sides.

Telling yer, next season the league & cups are in the bag with these dudes.

post of the week.

Can't get that image of Pelle out my head now. "first you get the money, then you get the power..."

Would love it if we signed him.

He's got pace and is allround a good defender.

Only worry or not really a worry but only thing i see him lacking is quailty on the ball.

He's not really the playing defender type i think we should have next to the Carra.

I think he's ace with the ball. See that dummy which completely fooled Finnan the other night when Lumpy almost scored?

He's pretty good going forward I reckon. Complete defender, like Thuram but younger.

I'd break the bank to get him, and I reckon he would come here if he thought he was gonna get a run at centre half.

I seem to remember him saying he hated Man U.I think it was when he played against them in europe when he played in France.Hates Man U...That'll do for me

Yeah he said that when he was at Marseille. The mancs wanted to sign him and he said no chance, he hated them.

He's one of the few Chelsea players I don't instinctively dislike. Maybe that's because he's never done anything to suggest that he's a prick. He has all the qualities of a great defender and a good temprement to boot.

Wouldn't mind seeing us bid for both him and Cudicini in the summer.