Quantcast
TV Scheduling - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

Latest Poll

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

TV Scheduling

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Lario

Lario

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

Alright lads.

Looking at bringing the kid over for his first game. Have my eye on the Palace game. It's currently down for a 3pm kick-off on Saturday 19th. I know some/all of the tv companies have their games picked at this stage, so what would the learned amongst us reckon the odds are of the ko time/day being changed at this stage?

Trying to organise flights and stuff, and 'tis a pain in the hole.

#2 noodles

noodles

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:53 AM

It won't be moved as BT & SKY have already chosen the live games. 

Edit - Just checked BT and they only have Liverpool vs Leicester live.  So ignore above. 

"There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory."

#3 Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:54 AM

Zero chance it's a 3pm, the fixtures for tv like you say have already been confirmed up to September i believe.
The future is unwritten.

#4 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:55 AM

Alright lads.

Looking at bringing the kid over for his first game. Have my eye on the Palace game. It's currently down for a 3pm kick-off on Saturday 19th. I know some/all of the tv companies have their games picked at this stage, so what would the learned amongst us reckon the odds are of the ko time/day being changed at this stage?

Trying to organise flights and stuff, and 'tis a pain in the hole.

We've lost our last 2 home games v Palace so you might want to rearrange!
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”

#5 Lario

Lario

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:16 AM

Cheers lads. This is exactly why I'm reluctant to book the flights.

If we move on from the ko time, what are the odds that it'll be moved from the Saturday? The flights arrive in at 9am, and don't fly back until the following morning. So any time on the Saturday would suit really.

@VladimirIlyich: We're gonna bum 'em hard.

#6 Bernard Diomede

Bernard Diomede

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:51 AM

The games have been picked so it won't be moved now. It's a 3 o'clock Saturday.
'Moving from Wales to Italy is like moving to a different country'- Ian Rush

#7 noodles

noodles

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:37 AM

The games have been picked so it won't be moved now. It's a 3 o'clock Saturday.

So why do BT not have any games showing?

"There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory."

#8 Lario

Lario

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:44 AM

So why do BT not have any games showing?

On the LFC website, it has us against Leicester marked for BT.

#9 noodles

noodles

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:49 AM

On the LFC website, it has us against Leicester marked for BT.

Yes, that is the only BT game they have on their entire website for PL games.  That's why I edited my initial post as I cannot find any other games they are broadcasting. 

#10 jimmycase

jimmycase

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:49 AM

Games arent bought individually, they are bought in packages and BT have 2nd pick normally. They're showing these games Aug \ Sept.

Date

Kick-off time Match Competition Sun, Aug 6th 2pm Arsenal v Chelsea Community Shield Tue, Aug 8th 7.45pm Real Madrid v Manchester United UEFA Super Cup Sat, Aug 12th 5.30pm Brighton v Manchester City Premier League Tue/Wed, Aug 15th/16th TBC Liverpool play-off first leg Champions League Sat, Aug 19th 5.30pm Stoke City v Arsenal Premier League Tue/Wed, Aug 22nd/23rd TBC Liverpool play-off second leg Champions League Sat, Aug 26th 5.30pm Manchester United v Leicester City Premier League Sat, Sep 9th 5.30pm Stoke City v Manchester United Premier League Tue/Wed, Sep 12th/13th TBC Matchday 1 Champions League Thurs, Sep 14th TBC Matchday 1 Europa League Sat, Sep 16th 5.30pm Tottenham v Swansea City Premier League Sat, Sep 23rd 5.30pm Leicester City v Liverpool Premier League Tue/Wed, Sep 26th/27th TBC Matchday 2 Champions League Thurs, Sep 28th TBC Matchday 2 Europa League Sat, Sep 30th 5.30pm Chelsea v Manchester City Premier League

Fucking hell, can this site not keep a table format!?

#11 jimmycase

jimmycase

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:54 AM

http://sport.bt.com/...ry=all football

http://sport.bt.com/...ry=all football

They havent announced October yet.

#12 noodles

noodles

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:56 AM

Cheers, I couldn't find owt.  

Personally, made up we have a few Saturday three o'clocks confirmed.  

#13 jimmycase

jimmycase

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

Cheers, I couldn't find owt.  

Personally, made up we have a few Saturday three o'clocks confirmed.  

Once the CL kicks in, more will be shifted to Sunday I guess.

#14 Lario

Lario

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

Good man Jimmy.

Like noodles, I couldn't find fuck all.

#15 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

Cheers lads. This is exactly why I'm reluctant to book the flights.

If we move on from the ko time, what are the odds that it'll be moved from the Saturday? The flights arrive in at 9am, and don't fly back until the following morning. So any time on the Saturday would suit really.

@VladimirIlyich: We're gonna bum 'em hard.

I love your optimism. Please don't scar your youngster for life.
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users