You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TV Scheduling

Lario

Alright lads.

Looking at bringing the kid over for his first game. Have my eye on the Palace game. It's currently down for a 3pm kick-off on Saturday 19th. I know some/all of the tv companies have their games picked at this stage, so what would the learned amongst us reckon the odds are of the ko time/day being changed at this stage?

Trying to organise flights and stuff, and 'tis a pain in the hole.

Alright lads.

Looking at bringing the kid over for his first game. Have my eye on the Palace game. It's currently down for a 3pm kick-off on Saturday 19th. I know some/all of the tv companies have their games picked at this stage, so what would the learned amongst us reckon the odds are of the ko time/day being changed at this stage?

Trying to organise flights and stuff, and 'tis a pain in the hole.

We've lost our last 2 home games v Palace so you might want to rearrange!

Cheers lads. This is exactly why I'm reluctant to book the flights.

If we move on from the ko time, what are the odds that it'll be moved from the Saturday? The flights arrive in at 9am, and don't fly back until the following morning. So any time on the Saturday would suit really.

@VladimirIlyich: We're gonna bum 'em hard.

On the LFC website, it has us against Leicester marked for BT.

Yes, that is the only BT game they have on their entire website for PL games.  That's why I edited my initial post as I cannot find any other games they are broadcasting. 

Games arent bought individually, they are bought in packages and BT have 2nd pick normally. They're showing these games Aug \ Sept.

Date

Kick-off time Match Competition Sun, Aug 6th 2pm Arsenal v Chelsea Community Shield Tue, Aug 8th 7.45pm Real Madrid v Manchester United UEFA Super Cup Sat, Aug 12th 5.30pm Brighton v Manchester City Premier League Tue/Wed, Aug 15th/16th TBC Liverpool play-off first leg Champions League Sat, Aug 19th 5.30pm Stoke City v Arsenal Premier League Tue/Wed, Aug 22nd/23rd TBC Liverpool play-off second leg Champions League Sat, Aug 26th 5.30pm Manchester United v Leicester City Premier League Sat, Sep 9th 5.30pm Stoke City v Manchester United Premier League Tue/Wed, Sep 12th/13th TBC Matchday 1 Champions League Thurs, Sep 14th TBC Matchday 1 Europa League Sat, Sep 16th 5.30pm Tottenham v Swansea City Premier League Sat, Sep 23rd 5.30pm Leicester City v Liverpool Premier League Tue/Wed, Sep 26th/27th TBC Matchday 2 Champions League Thurs, Sep 28th TBC Matchday 2 Europa League Sat, Sep 30th 5.30pm Chelsea v Manchester City Premier League

Fucking hell, can this site not keep a table format!?

Cheers lads. This is exactly why I'm reluctant to book the flights.

If we move on from the ko time, what are the odds that it'll be moved from the Saturday? The flights arrive in at 9am, and don't fly back until the following morning. So any time on the Saturday would suit really.

@VladimirIlyich: We're gonna bum 'em hard.

I love your optimism. Please don't scar your youngster for life.