You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go Leafs Go

Truered

You watching it later??

Will Andrichuck???? be ready to play.

The Leafs used home advantage to its very best Wednesday, the whole team was outstanding, go after kapinen he is so small he is vunreable.

Eddie the eagle I think is not so important, if Mccabe, Leetch and Marchment play like they did in Game 3 the leafs will win.

The flyers rather stupidly in my opinion let the leafs practice and get better there powerplay that might cost em!

If it goes to a game 6 it will be shown live over here.

That Tampa team is so fast, Saint-Louis, Lecavallier, plus excellent goalkeeping with the Buhlin-Wall they'll be hard to beat.

Shame about the Av's though, I don't believe they will come back which screws my chances of a game while in Denver!!

Just finished watching Tampa and Canadiens and must admit Tampa look very good with Lecavalier and St Louis just about involved in everything. They also seem to have the hottest goalie who's name I wont even try to spell.

My daughter was in the ACC on Wednesday and she said she has never seen an atmosphere like it. Even though the Flyers started out better she always thought that the Leafs would pull through.

If they could keep that up they would not only get past Phili I think they would have a good chance against Tampa.

Looking forward to watching it later.

I think Tampa will be hard team to beat, whoever comes out of this series Andy, compared to the leafs and flyers Tampa is a young team full of confidence and goalscorers.

Let it be Toronto.

I wish I was watching it also.

Preferably on Tonge St Toronto!!

I agree about Tampa but having watched most of Game 3 and all of Game 4 I thought the Canadiens were a little unlucky to lose both games.

There were only a few seconds left in Game 3 when Tampa equalised and in last nights game Montreal were well on top and then got into penalty trouble during which Tampa equalised. After that Montreal struggled.

I just think that if the Leafs could get some real consistency into their game and get their penalty killing working they would be a match for anyone.

Bit like Liverpool FC I suppose.

By the way isnt it Yonge Street ? Or are you thinking of some other street ?

Yeah it is Youge Street, was 4 years ago since I was last there.

Montreal was unlucky Game 3, they just hammered them with everything they had, but Tampa didn't wilt and just came back again.

That is a sign of a championship winning team.

I like the leafs always have, with the team they have this year and the problem with the CBA perhaps next seaosn now is the window of opportunity I believe.

Now or never!