You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

In your dreams.

Meanwhile:-

From “Liverpool Echo”

Liverpool Sound City 2009: The future of the music business - Getintothis: Liverpool's guide to music reviews, gigs, discussion and opinion.

"THE FUTURE of the music business is still bright despite the changes the industry has seen in recent years - that was the message from leading players at Liverpool Sound City.

The music festival brought together a host of execs and industry players with a series of debates at the Hard Days Night Hotel.

The conferences were designed to give Liverpool musicians and promoters the chance to debate the state of the music industry with some of the sector's key players.

One of yesterday's highlights was a debate called 'Fix Up, Look Sharp for the Time Machine' on the future of the UK music business.

It saw panellists, including writer and rocker John Robb and leading manager Jonathan Shalit debate issues from the mobile internet to the merits of Simon Cowell.

Shalit, whose company Shalit Global looks after artists including Myleene Klass and N-Dubz, said: "The music industry right now is in one of the most exciting positions it has been in since the Beatles came out of Liverpool. If I look at Britain, I see the largest diversity of music I've seen in my working lifetime.

"British artists are breaking around the world. The technology that takes music around the world is making music available to everyone to help give artists who had found it very hard to get attention of people who make decisions a very strong platform.

"Everybody is talking about the negatives but they're wrong, it's a positive time."

"LEADING MANAGER !!!.....he's never managed anyone of importance. It might be a positive time for him but it ain't for struggling bands.

P.S. You heard it here first. He works with "the biggest stars in the world, you know."

Check this out:-

ROAR Global - Rights Ownership Artist Representation

"ROAR Global has a phenomenal reputation at guiding careers beyond what many others believe possible and increasing earnings for those we work with. Global Media has changed beyond recognition in the last 10 years and continues to change at an ever increasing speed. By having footholds across many genres of entertainment and media, ROAR Global is uniquely positioned to help people grow and develop with talent and creativity. There are no boundaries any more. Indeed by being one of the first to recognise this we have been able to bring our clients so much more than others working in similar fields.

Jonathan Shalit who leads the team with co-director Severine Berman has a remarkable personal reputation as an innovative manager of talent and their ideas. Following a successful career in marketing working with globally recognised brands, Jonathan has worked with literally some of the worlds biggest stars whether it be recording their music or guiding their careers in television or music and even both. Many of these talented people may seem to have little to link them - but with the global ramifications of the new creative and business world we all now work within, diversity creates many more opportunities"

ROAR Global - Rights Ownership Artist Representation

But does Jonathan Shalit have BOLLOCKS? That's what I want to know.

Pointless......hardly. The point is this. A load of people posted about nice Michael Winner and even suggested he was a TWAT. This was ignorant. Education was essential. In the realms of the dizzy heights of being famous, the biggest TWAT of them all was unknown to you. He isn't now is he? Not only that but almost everyone who reads my posts wants to agree with me but it's more fun to go the Liverpool Way. A few brave souls have openly congratulated me.

Jonathan Shalit's co-director is a female called Severine Berman.

Severine Berman launches a babyware line with Myleene Klass | The Jewish Chronicle

I would but i'm having too much fun annoying you Mickey.

You are not annoying me....I'm loving annoying you. And as for my having no support on this forum for outing as a TWAT the aforementioned Jonathan Shalit and placing him IN THE TWAT LIST where he most certainly deserves to be, then you missed some reading:-

TK-421.... “'I’ve read the words and seen the pictures. He does indeed appear to be a massive twat. Well done.”

MANNY... “He looks like a twat.”

DENNIS TOOTH... “No I'm sorry but after reading about the chicken choker's life, he was deffo worthy of a thread of his own for his cuntfoolery.

I'll seriously slam this guys head into a wall if I ever spot him coming out of Scotts or The Ivy. Several times.

What a complete cuntcocker.”

PADDYBERGER15... “No, he's just getting really, really interesting now.”

STRONTIUM DOG... “As horribly wretched as this thread is, I cannot help but be amused by the fact it's currently result #13 in a Google Search for "Jonathan Shalit".

DIRTY_SANCHEZ... “He may have a point though. If this bloke is responsible for N'Dubz, he does need some kind of violence perpetuated against him. What do you call a girl with two clunges?

N'Dubz.”

You are not annoying me....I'm loving annoying you. And as for my having no support on this forum for outing as a TWAT the aforementioned Jonathan Shalit and placing him IN THE TWAT LIST where he most certainly deserves to be, then you missed some reading:-

TK-421.... “'I’ve read the words and seen the pictures. He does indeed appear to be a massive twat. Well done.”

DENNIS TOOTH... “No I'm sorry but after reading about the chicken choker's life, he was deffo worthy of a thread of his own for his cuntfoolery.

I'll seriously slam this guys head into a wall if I ever spot him coming out of Scotts or The Ivy. Several times.

STRONTIUM DOG... “As horribly wretched as this thread is, I cannot help but be amused by the fact it's currently result #13 in a Google Search for "Jonathan Shalit".

DIRTY_SANCHEZ... “He may have a point though. If this bloke is responsible for N'Dubz, he does need some kind of violence perpetuated against him. What do you call a girl with two clunges?

N'Dubz.”

You could never annoy me....................................EVER

as for the above does the phrase Tongue in cheek mean anything to you.

what about SARCASM?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....I LOVE YOU POPE.

DailyJews - Shalit goes for Global TV

SHALIT GOES FOR GLOBAL TV by: Rachel Wiesbach

"Jonathan Shalit

Music manager Jonathan Shalit is to further expand his Shalit Global agency into managing additional TV stars.

Shalit, who famously discovered singer Charlotte Church, already represents former Hear’Say star Myleene Klass’s growing career as a TV and radio presenter as well as Konnie Hug from Blue Peter.

“With the media entertainment industry now being so diverse in its cross-fertilisation I have decided to do this. As other clients approach, we are being selective in who we agree to represent,” he says. “The management services we provide are supplemented by a confidential crisis management for high-profile people with sensitive media problems and brand creation for clients with media profiles that have a commercial value.”

WOT A TWAT!

N'Dubz.”

If I ever meet you, I'm going to hack you to death you fucking jam rag.

Would you believe me when I tell you, you're the Queen of my Heart? Can you feel my love buzz?

Yeah but, im so like LITERALLY stressed right now. I'm thinking about JAKE and ETHAN dude. Your not my number one sorry dude.

From Aerial Telly site. “You live at home with your mom or in a squat - you contribute nothing. Get a haircut, slime. Die pig, die pig, die pig, die. So when Jonathan Shalit manager says the band "represents young Britain" about his charges N-Dubz, it’s not effective mitigation for what follows. Being... N-Dubz.”

A News Item I had previously missed;-

"Teatro hopeful: super

The band, billed as theatreland’s first supergroup, is aiming to do for theatre music what Il Divo has done for opera.

Jonathan Shalit, the man who discovered Charlotte Church, put together the group, which includes three British singers and one American.

Teatro’s debut album will feature hits from well-known musicals with backing from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Sony is expecting the group to top the charts. ‘Teatro has the potential to be a huge commercial success,’ said a spokesperson. Plans include showcases, print and broadcast interviews, photo shoots and diary stories. Agency founder Ian Monk will direct the account with associate director Maria Murtagh. " HOw can the same guy do this and N-Dubz. Shalit may as well be flogging carpets.

Blackberry Way

There's a memory there

Boats on the lake

Unattended now, they're all to drown

P.S. Jonathan Shalit made this statement (reported in the press) in June:-

"Dappy, and Faser and Tulisa represent Modern Britain." Of course they do Mr Shalit. Yes Sir.....

Rumour has it that Shalit is going to start managing professional footballers. If so, could it possibly involve a Liverpool player?

P.S. Jonathan Shalit made this statement (reported in the press) in June:-

"Dappy, and Faser and Tulisa represent Modern Britain." Of course they do Mr Shalit. Yes Sir.....

Rumour has it that Shalit is going to start managing professional footballers. If so, could it possibly involve a Liverpool player?

Do you read posts or do you just post the first thing that comes into your head?

I happen to like Jonathan Shalit. I think he is a fine example of what you can achieve if you work hard.