You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah....that's why I'm not really looking forward to this one. If Spearing, Shelvey and Lucas are together in midfield though I'll be wanting to see them create things. Between them there's enough talent and skill to attack and do something, so I hope they go for it.
Definitely mate, have to say i'm excited to see Shelvey play, IMO i thought he looked very assured and comfortable on the ball and i hope he gets a start today and can impress. This is a stage for many of the young lads to stake a claim, i think Jay Spearing is on borrowed time at LFC to be honest, i like the lad and he has great passion but i don't think he's good enough. Be delighted if Jovanovic starts too.

Milan Jovanovic will make his Liverpool debut in today's pre-season friendly with Kasierslautern in Germany - a match you can watch live online with an e-Season Ticket.

Sotirios Kyrgiakos is also handed a starting berth by manager Roy Hodgson, while Lucas Leiva retains the captains' armband.

Liverpool: Cavalieri, Kelly, Ayala, Kyrgiakos, Darby, Jovanovic, Spearing, Lucas, Amoo, Ngog, Eccleston. Subs: Degen, Gulacsi, Irwin, Palsson, Robinson, Shelvey, Ince, Dalla Valle, Hansen.

Looks like the game will be on the bet365 website, has anyone watched a game on there before? If so what's the quality like?

I doubt you'll be able to watch it from the UK..but the quality is usually pretty good whenever i've watched games on there in the past.

ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV

MyP2P.eu :: International Friendly Matches - 1. FC Kaiserslautern vs. Liverpool FC

http://www.iraqgoals.tv/index.htmlhttp://www.iraqgoals.tv/index.html

Hopefully no fucking asking for streams every ten seconds.

I hope some of you on here have ways of contacting the parents of some of these players who'll be on the pitch shortly, because if they don't turn in a decent performance steps should be taken to try and see that the young whipper-snappers pocket money allowances are reduced. They need to know they'll be punished for failure here. This is a very important match.

On a serious note, would love to know what Roy has asked Lucas and Spearing to do. Will be watching those two mostly. Then Shelvey when he comes on.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Actually, might be a bit hard watching Lucas and Spearing, considering it'll be hard to recognise them when their heads are turned into 8-bit nintendo-esque fucking blocks due to the stream.

I'm goig to keep myself busy & watch it at 5.30 on LFC TV without knowing the score

My eyes are still sore from watching the first half an hour on Wednesday on a crap stream.

I'm goig to keep myself busy & watch it at 5.30 on LFC TV without knowing the score

My eyes are still sore from watching the first half an hour on Wednesday on a crap stream.

Got no choice here but sometimes the streams aren't that bad, so I might get lucky.

Guest davelfc

I'm watching it on German tv, so far the commentators are making more sense than Roy Evans and that bloke from .tv.

nGog with a chance within 30 seconds