You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Dead Redemption

I've just decided in the last hour that I want this game. Thank fuck uni is over and I have plenty of money. I'm off to my local 24 hour ASDA at midnight to pick up this baby. Can't wait to hogtie a nun for myself. I wonder if you can roll her down a mountain.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agt Provocateur just informed me that there is a shortage of the game at ASDA and TESCO, due to supplier issues. Apparently ASDA will not have NO stock what-so-ever and TESCO are likely to only have x box 360 copies of the game.

His gamer friend has told him this, so if it's wrong... please don't blame me.

Agt Provocateur just informed me that there is a shortage of the game at ASDA and TESCO, due to supplier issues. Apparently ASDA will not have NO stock what-so-ever and TESCO are likely to only have x box 360 copies of the game.

Thats true, I've phoned all my local tesco and Asda and their stories vary from

1. We only have Xbox 360 in stock

2. We only have 360 in stock but it's not going on the shelves until the morning

3. We don't have any stock

My local tesco are being dick teases and told me to ring back about 11:30

Glad i pre-ordered now, I will be wild westing it up tomorrow morning.

Jealous?? YES!! Fingers crossed we can get a copy. I think pre-orders is the way to go, it's just that sometimes you get a good deal on launch day like FIFA 2010.

Repped.

If I never read that I wouldn't have phoned ahead and wouldn't know. Good man.