You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

would shanks..

Soleilrouge

paisley, fagan, dalglish, or evans have got into a slagging match with sam allardyce

if he picks agger again after that performance I am finished with him

Red back some of Shanks (fantastic)comments about Everton, and tell me how Moyes would have reacted to them and whether or not they would have resulted in a slagging match.

paisley, fagan, dalglish, or evans have got into a slagging match with sam allardyce

No and Rafa never had a slanging match with the Liverpool supporters either unlike Bob.

What the first sentence has to do with the last is anyones guess.

Do you think he was wrong to get into a slagging match with Allardyce? Jabba would never have started with Shanks because Shanks was British.

And Jabba would have been about 11 when Shanks was managing, and so quite rightly have had his botty smacked.

I seem to remember Dalglish getting into a slagging match with Ferguson.

Red back some of Shanks (fantastic)comments about Everton, and tell me how Moyes would have reacted to them and whether or not they would have resulted in a slagging match.

spot on - have said similar things myself. We all love Shanks but I imagine if you were against him you would think he was a bit of a cunt.

That is why I like Mourinho - on your side he is something special

Don't agree with the second quote but the first is a valid point. I admit I'm an old bugger but I don't think Rafa fits what I think of as "The Liverpool Way" I just get embarrassed at the headlines of petty playground spats with clowns like Allardyce. Whilst he may be right in what he says, did rising to the bait from Ferguson do us any good last season?