You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton. FA cup.

RedinSweden

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on Rafa lad, you're bound to get the players behind you by picking N'Gog ahead of Keane. Kinell. Again, he must know that he's completely shattering his relationship with Keane now, if there was any left. How does this help us if we can't sell him quickly and get in a replacement? It's just an amazingly stupid move, if true.

By the way, IF Keane is out I think I will wait to see what the reason is before having histrionics. On previous evidence he's not going to make any difference if he gets on the pitch anyway.

If you leave your 20m pound signing, suffering from a critical lack of confidence, out of the squad like this, then you're a complete idiot IF you're not planning to sell him ASAP. It's still stupid as it makes us look desperate to get rid. I really can't see us concluding a deal to sell him in only one week, so this will cause us shit, as one of our two main strikers will be even more robbed of the confidence he needs. He could make a huge difference in the title chase if he regains the form we know he is capable of.

Isn't he going to make more of a difference than fucking Ngog coming off the bench?

Maybe, but putting Riera or Benayoun on and pushing Babel up would be a better option than Keane in my opinion. Doubt we will see Ngog unless we are cruising. However, just to reiterate, we don't know why he's not in the squad yet.

What a petty spiteful man Rafa is, regardless of the result today he has treated keane like shit, fancy doing that to one of your new signings, I think it is disgusting when he plays well he is dropped and when he plays badly he is bombed out the squad. Total double standards as Dirk gets away with murder, what a fuckin joke.