You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This is hillarious - from a Chelsea blog

zico

Quote: "Liverpool, despite the money they have spent are not even as good as we were pre-Abramovich yet":lol:

What!! I was not aware Chelsea had won fuck all pre-Abramovich, and certainly not even had a sniff of CL glory..... These guys are even more deluded than the Bitters...:wallbutt:

Read it all: http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=73674

And before you ask, I clicked on a link at redandwhitekop.com, and my curiosity got the better of me..

If they are talking about us they feel threatened.

Pre Abramovich they were champs just the once (in 1955). Since he's been there they have spent an unprecedented amount of money and still haven't made it to a CL final, never mind win the thing.

They are not worth bothering with, apart from perhaps the comedic value.

That article is utter crap. Whoever wrote it can't be serious! The article is written to say that Chelsea are the pinnacle of the English game, and that only United can challenge. He makes it sound like they have a god-given right to that trophy. Deluded fuckwit.

"Liverpool are also rans" it says. Fuck him. Fuck Chelsea.

We'll see how the land lies in May.

.. its gets worse, the guy goes on to claim...

" In Gary Neville they probably have the best right-back in the World, and in Vidic and Ferdinand they have one of the best centre-back partnerships in the World, every bit as good, some (not me) would argue as good as our own JT & Lord Percy"

:no

Didn't Mourinho once claim that Wenger was "obsessed" with Chelsea, or he was a voyeur or something like that? Wouldn't this drivel fall into the same bracket?

Chelsea "fans" wouldn't know football if one hit them in the face while they were eating posh food in their ridiculously expensive suits.

If Manure fans think that football was invented when the Premiership was formed, then these jokers think the beautiful game was made when that Russian gobshite sailed into Canary Wharf.

If you love your football so much...then FUCKING CHANGE YOUR REPETOIRE AT MATCHES. Jesus, a change from "Chelsea, Chelsea" would be nice.