You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RedRobMol Vs Big Ig

Bob

Right, tried to bang our heads together to get a good idea and we didnt really get far, but i have had this inspiration. Its complete fluke as to who wins i reckon, but it should be a decent laugh.

I need someone to be adjudicator, much like some of the others.

The task is thus; I need two forumites to be willing to put forward a mugshot of themselves to the adjudicator, but neither me or Big Ig must know them or have seen their photo (knowingly) before.

We then have a week to produce a portrait of what we think they look like, using whatever software you like and send your effort to the adjudicator. Once both have been recieved, the images, alongside the mugshots, shall be posted and anyone can vote on the winner, for whatever reason they would like to put forward, either lookielikieness or other.

Is this a reasonable idea, will anyone be up for being the subjects? Will someone come forward as adjudicator?

Big Ig, interested in this?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Yeah, why not. I'm shite at art, so it'll be interesting!

Do we ask for a fairly basic description first, or is it totally blind?

I was going to say totally blind, but i suppose we can each ask our subject (by PM) 3 questions, sound fair?

That is an ace idea. I will happily act as adjudicator if you like as my photo is all over the photo thread so i can't be oone of the forummers used for the pictures.

forgot there was a photo thread, this may limit the options, but hopefully two people will step forward.

I was going to say totally blind, but i suppose we can each ask our subject (by PM) 3 questions, sound fair?

Hmmm... maybe the questions should go past the adjudicator too, in case they're along the lines of

Whatcoloursyourhairandwhoonthephotothreadisyournosesimilartoandwhoisyourchinlikeandonandonandariston?

which may or may not be cheating?

How about you and me deciding on the same 3 questions that we both ask our person?

Big Ig, just another quick thought. the three questions we ask should be 'guess who' style questions, with a yes no answer. Like 'do you wear glasses?' or 'Do you have blond hair' rather than what colour hair do you have. agree?

Big Ig, just another quick thought. the three questions we ask should be 'guess who' style questions, with a yes no answer. Like 'do you wear glasses?' or 'Do you have blond hair' rather than what colour hair do you have. agree?

Yeah cool, although maybe in that case 3 questions might be a bit low, 5 instead? Mind you, not arsed either way, bet we won't get within 3 lightyears of what they look like anyway :smile:

Cool, I'm in then - was just thinking couldn't do the pic until later tonight

be kind eh!

as soon as we have another willing sucker, i mean volunteer, it will be over to RiS to let us know who is doing who and me and Big Ig will pm our questions to RiS. We need to make sure it is all underhand so that the mass public dont have an incling as to whos is whos.

Yeah cool, although maybe in that case 3 questions might be a bit low, 5 instead? Mind you, not arsed either way, bet we won't get within 3 lightyears of what they look like anyway :smile:

Ok, thats is, no more rule changes, 5 guess who style questions each, pm'd to RiS who will converse with the two volunteers. He will tell us the name of the person we are drawing and give us the five yes/no answers, then we get on with it.

Sound. Anyone else want to sit in on this as we still need another volunteer to get it off the ground.

Ok. I got your pm. I will do a random choice thing to see who gets who and will post them up here. I will then send DuffMan and jangosolo the questions. i will then pm you the answers from them. Is that right?

jango and duffer, the answers to the questions should be yes/no as i understand it.

Ok. I got your pm. I will do a random choice thing to see who gets who and will post them up here. I will then send DuffMan and jangosolo the questions. i will then pm you the answers from them. Is that right?

jango and duffer, the answers to the questions should be yes/no as i understand it.

i reckon we should keep who gets who quiet, otherwise people will know who they are voting for as they are voting for a likeness. When you send back the answers to us, just say who it is in that PM.