You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where to buy PES6

Thants

The ps3 versions will be the same if they sign the same contracts devolopers did for the 360 which states they must release next gen versions the same time as their current gen counterparts. Half a game is what you'll be getting just like we are now with this years next gen releases...

I cannot believe what they've left out of the 360 version of PES...

No edit mode, only has 8 stadiums, less teams, to name a few features missing...Gameplay counts for fuck all when theres nothing to play in...

Fifa will be the one I get for the 360, it's back to the ps2 for pro evo again this year..

You are aware that FIFA has suffered the same fate in it's port to the 360?

Rented it rather than buying it and glad I did now.

Not a very smooth or polished game at all. Very dissapointed with the feel of it and the gameplay is very clunky.

When you change direction with the player or want to turn in a circle there's no smooth movement. Doing a complete 360 with the player is broken up into 8 clunky moves, it's like a ticking clock rather than a player turning. You want to go past a player with a bit of grace and instead you get 'forward, forward, forward, turn 45 degrees, turn back 45 degrees to straighten up, forward forward, forward'.

And what the feck is going on with only 8 stadiums?

Think Pro Evo 5 on the PSP is a far far better and far more polished game and I'll be sticking with that when my 3 days is up.

You are aware that FIFA has suffered the same fate in it's port to the 360?

I am aware of changes yes, but it's got more to it's game on the 360 than pes has, having read review after review and preview after preview hoping they're wrong about pes6 on the 360..

I guess it's next year for 360 owners to recieve the total package for both games...