You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

11 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Jesus Christ. Is that really necessary Rico? Look, take the day off the forum, and it’s almost bed time for me, let’s resume this discussion tomorrow.

Why do you think I’d do what you say or care what fucking time it is for you?  Weird.  

1 hour ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

I think you'd know who someone was if they were suing your friend, regardless of whether they were a celebrity or not.

What are your thoughts on her view that “Jeremy Corbyn is a racist endeavour” just out of interest Stronts?

3 minutes ago, aRdja said:

What’s your thought on her view that Jeremy Corbyn is a racist endeavour just out of interest Stronts?

It was a response to that "Israel is a racist endeavour" campaign, wasn't it?

What's sauce for the goose...

3 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

It was a response to that "Israel is a racist endeavour" campaign, wasn't it?

What's sauce for the goose...

Unsure... I’m not aware of that campaign from Corbyn. Do you have opinion on the view that she expressed i.e. “Jeremy Corbyn is a racist endeavour”? Don’t feel obliged to say yes... I’m happy to accept “I don’t really care” for an answer. Just curious.

8 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Just a friendly advice bud. You just seem to be unnecessarily worked up over not very much.

Jesus.  This must be hard for you, I’ll spell it out.  I’m not your bud, I don’t want any advice from you. I think you are very stupid.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, aRdja said:

Unsure... I’m not aware of that campaign from Corbyn. Do you have a view an opinion on her view? Don’t feel obliged to say yes... I’m happy to accept “I don’t really care” for an answer. Just curious.

It was a campaign by supporters of Corbyn. Riley flipped it on them. Obviously they saw their arse over it, because they are hypocrites.

7 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

It was a campaign by supporters of Corbyn. Riley flipped it on them. Obviously they saw their arse over it, because they are hypocrites.

I see, so Jeremy Corbyn had no involvement in that campaign. I’m asking for your opinion here though mate. Do you have an opinion on her view or not Stronts? Again, I’ll allow you to say “No, I neither agree or disagree”.

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

I’m asking for your opinion though mate. Do you have an opinion on her view or not Stronts? Again, I’ll allow you to say no.

Oh, you'll allow me? How generous.

You've clearly not understood the point she was trying to make. It's not important whether or not her view is correct or not (and I don't intend to waste any time evaluating whether it is).

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

How so?

I'm not saying I support their campaign (I don't) but couldn't people make the legitimate argument that a movement to found, by means of violence, a homeland for one religious/ethnic group in a place that's already occupied by a different religious/ethnic group is a racist endeavour?

To say that a person is a racist endeavour makes no sense at all. (To illustrate it with a photo of that person being arrested for campaigning against racism just made her look fucking stupid.)

12 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Jesus.  This must be hard for you, I’ll spell it out.  I’m not your bud, I don’t want any advice from you. I think you are very stupid.  

Let’s continue the discussion tomorrow. Have another read of the article if you have time and find specific examples where you think “yep that definitely warrants a lawsuit” to help the move discussion forward.

3 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

You've clearly not understood the point she was trying to make. It's not important whether or not her view is correct or not (and I don't intend to waste any time evaluating whether it is).

But what is your opinion?

4 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

If anyone missed whatever point she was trying to make, that's on her.

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

Let’s continue the discussion tomorrow. Have another read of the article if you have time and find specific examples where you think “yep that definitely warrants a lawsuit” to help the move discussion forward.

Are you on drugs?  Is this another time where you seem unable to understand basic concepts? Both? 

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Are you on drugs?  Is this another time where you seem unable to understand basic concepts? Both? 

I wish I was. It’s clear we’re not going anywhere fast at the moment. I think a break will do you (and me) good.

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm not saying I support their campaign (I don't) but couldn't people make the legitimate argument that a movement to found, by means of violence, a homeland for one religious/ethnic group in a place that's already occupied by a different religious/ethnic group is a racist endeavour?

This hardly seems the place for such a debate, but that's not what happened, is it.

39 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

This hardly seems the place for such a debate, but that's not what happened, is it.

It's a version of events, which other people  (not me - I can't be arsed) could make an argument for.

There is no sane way to describe a person as "a racist endeavour".  It's a "so's yer ma" response.