You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Finished only 2 points ahead of Everton

JMARKH

Inexcusible, after Rafa being here for 6 seasons and having a much larger budget than Moyes has had what are the reasons for this? It cant really be blamed on lack of investment as is often the case as we have a much larger wage bill and have spent a higher amount in fees in the 6 seasons, also they have had injuries as bad if not worse then us so what are the excuses?

If Rafa had invested wisely some of the cash he wasted on absolute shite, then we could have signed the likes of arteta, baines and pinear for peanuts and have a much stronger and capable squad now and this budget argument would have been rendered obsolete.

The owners are the biggest problem no question and I would like them nothing more than to fuck off and die but lets no pretend that Rafa has built the strongest squad he could of with the resources he has had. If Moyes has got the blueshite almost on a level par with us on much less of a wage bill and budget than what Rafa has had, what does that say about Rafa in the market?

Inexcusible, after Rafa being here for 6 seasons and having a much larger budget than Moyes has had what are the reasons for this? It cant really be blamed on lack of investment as is often the case as we have a much larger wage bill and have spent a higher amount in fees in the 6 seasons, also they have had injuries as bad if not worse then us so what are the excuses?

If Rafa had invested wisely some of the cash he wasted on absolute shite, then we could have signed the likes of arteta, baines and pinear for peanuts and have a much stronger and capable squad now and this budget argument would have been rendered obsolete.

The owners are the biggest problem no question and I would like them nothing more than to fuck off and die but lets no pretend that Rafa has built the strongest squad he could of with the resources he has had. If Moyes has got the blueshite almost on a level par with us on much less of a wage bill and budget than what Rafa has had, what does that say about Rafa in the market?

Ahhh a new low even for you. digging out the manager for finishing ABOVE our bitter neighbours. Christ youy must have contemplated Suicide in 1985, 1987, and 2005 then.

Although congratulations this is the first post of your's i've read that doesn't mention how much of a genius Mourinho is.

Ahhh a new low even for you. digging out the manager for finishing ABOVE our bitter neighbours. Christ youy must have contemplated Suicide in 1985, 1987, and 2005 then.

Although congratulations this is the first post of your's i've read that doesn't mention how much of a genius Mourinho is.

fuck off somewhere else if you don't like it, and by the way is finishing 2 points above them acceptable?

Very witty response

Yeah i do find it acceptable we finished ABOVE them. we have just had our worst season in living memory, infighting disaray and generally pisspoor tactics and form for an entire season in which we still took 6 points of them. that's gonna hurt them a lot more that they didn't finish above us considering we still have "Beneathus" in charge albeit for a short while.

You sound almost disappointed that we did finish higher than them.

Very witty response

Yeah i do find it acceptable we finished ABOVE them. we have just had our worst season in living memory, infighting disaray and generally pisspoor tactics and form for an entire season in which we still took 6 points of them. that's gonna hurt them a lot more that they didn't finish above us considering we still have "Beneathus" in charge albeit for a short while.

You sound almost disappointed that we did finish higher than them.

I agree the reds have gone backwards this season and finishing 'only' 2 points above us wasn't what you were looking for at the start but its not like we have a poor side as only 2 defeats since the Goodison derby loss last November will tell you.

And as for Benitez v Moyes i will say Rafa is far better tacticly but Moyes is better in the transfer market given his resources, and at man-management.

I agree the reds have gone backwards this season and finishing 'only' 2 points above us wasn't what you were looking for at the start but its not like we have a poor side as only 2 defeats since the Goodison derby loss last November will tell you.

And as for Benitez v Moyes i will say Rafa is far better tacticly but Moyes is better in the transfer market given his resources, and at man-management.

You guys seem to be as erratic as us. Long shit spells and then you turn it around. Why is that do you reckon?

You guys seem to be as erratic as us. Long shit spells and then you turn it around. Why is that do you reckon?

The problem with Everton over the Kenwright years is our start. That clown has told Moyes he can only bring in players right at the end of the transfer window to 'save on the wages' so it disruptes our start year after year but come November/December time we always start turning it round and march up the table.

It will probably happen again as Moyes said this week we wont be doing much business until August.

That luvvie gay mizer cunt is single-handidly destroying the start of every season.

The problem with Everton over the Kenwright years is our start. That clown has told Moyes he can only bring in players right at the end of the transfer window to 'save on the wages' so it disruptes our start year after year but come November/December time we always start turning it round and march up the table.

It will probably happen again as Moyes said this week we wont be doing much business until August.

That luvvie gay mizer cunt is single-handidly destroying the start of every season.

haha That's insane. Although thinking about it Moyes does seem to integrate people pretty quickly doesn't he?

haha That's insane. Although thinking about it Moyes does seem to integrate people pretty quickly doesn't he?

Your right mate as new players aways seem to buy into the clubs methods and Moyes always talks up his players in public and they feel at home. I think thats maybe why we've been able to keep hold of class acts like Arteta. Wereas Rafa seems to have a 'sink or swim' policy with his players and my red friends say this.

inexcusable - you have access to dictionaries online spellchecks, etc but cannot spell inexcusable correctly. Johnny h always spells correctly as does Brownie and fucking hell even atk - you had all these dictionaries and spell checkers and shit available but you spelt it incorrectly.... you must go hang yourself, you are not worthy... oh right you made a fuck up, a right pigs ear of it - so do we still hang you out to dry or what?? Have you made any really good posts which would suggest this was a mere blip? Are you under and stress or strain, do you need help on how to use a dictionary from some smart arse?

Give it a fucking rest, add it to the dross lists that are already running

(I hope to fuck my spell checker worked)

inexcusable - you have access to dictionaries online spellchecks, etc but cannot spell inexcusable correctly. Johnny h always spells correctly as does Brownie and fucking hell even atk - you had all these dictionaries and spell checkers and shit available but you spelt it incorrectly.... you must go hang yourself, you are not worthy... oh right you made a fuck up, a right pigs ear of it - so do we still hang you out to dry or what?? Have you made any really good posts which would suggest this was a mere blip? Are you under and stress or strain, do you need help on how to use a dictionary from some smart arse?

Give it a fucking rest, add it to the dross lists that are already running

(I hope to fuck my spell checker worked)

If you want to be pendantic that is your problem but it doesn't cloud the issue that the gap between us and United, Chelsea and Arsenal is wide because of the "budget" so why is not between us and Everton.

If you want to be pendantic that is your problem but it doesn't cloud the issue that the gap between us and United, Chelsea and Arsenal is wide because of the "budget" so why is not between us and Everton.

Dude - just as you believe I am being a pedantic twat (I am), I believe you are behaving like a 2 year old throwing yer toys out the pram everytime you thing of something benitez has done to YOU.... btw- I hope thats a fucking joke...pendantic

Guest PurpleNose

Because we had a fucking shite season whilst they had an average one.

Not sure even the biggest Benitez fan would argue that he performed better than Gollam this season.