You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got them!

Just got an e-mail through now!

Walton Red, check your e-mails because it sounds like the same thing happened to me and I managed to get some.

Posted above I got mine! thing is my best mates havent so im in a group of people who I love but the people I want to go with the most arent going.

Its the postal registration people, they have 8 digits and its bump.

Everyone on here register online?

Just got Glasto tickets over the phone. Me mate tried to get them on the site but it said the reg numbers had already been used, but there was no fuss when i phoned up. That website is shit. What a relief to get a ticket though dicks out the verve get in there.

What number did you use?

0800 079 2008

they sent me two emails with another number - 0800 179 2008 which doesn't even work. Just keep hitting redial and hope for the best.

both dead, ta anyway mate.

Its for my mates, i can get on the site but their reg numbers arent being recognised despite them having letters with the numbers on.

I dont know if I have a ticket or not.

I got to the booking stage, put my bank details in and clicked enter, but the confirmation page didnt come up. Now when I try to enter my registration number it says its already been used.

So stressful.

I dont know if I have a ticket or not.

I got to the booking stage, put my bank details in and clicked enter, but the confirmation page didnt come up. Now when I try to enter my registration number it says its already been used.

So stressful.

Happened to me and we got them so id say your pretty safe.

both dead, ta anyway mate.

Its for my mates, i can get on the site but their reg numbers arent being recognised despite them having letters with the numbers on.

your best just ringing that 079 number repeatedly as it is sometimes dead / engaged / or you will get through and they will put you on hold. i wouldn't give up yet. good luck anyway i wouldn't want to be going with just two birds while all the lads are stuck at home i can tell you that.

your best just ringing that 079 number repeatedly as it is sometimes dead / engaged / or you will get through and they will put you on hold. i wouldn't give up yet. good luck anyway i wouldn't want to be going with just two birds while all the lads are stuck at home i can tell you that.

There is a few lads going and they are mates like but im talking like my closest friends, ill have a good one but it wont be the same without them.

We are ringing still so fingers crossed.

apparently the woman on the phone said to my bird then that they are having loads of server problems.

emails will take up to a few hours to get out, sit tight Sir!

Thank fuck for that - my arse has gone, I dont want to be the one who fucked it up.

So how are people getting down there? What's the best plan of attack?

Although there may have been problems with the server I reckon the demand would have been less than previous years.

We'll probably get the National Express like we did last year. We're going down on the Wednesday this year. We went Thursday last year and we struggled to get a spec for the tent. Plus it's an extra day of revelling.

My mate said that he heard that there was nowhere near the same amount who applied last year. It's a bit of a shambles really how you can only have one ticketing agency and one phoneline selling the tickets. Eavis needs to get his head together and sort it out.

We'll probably get the National Express like we did last year. We're going down on the Wednesday this year. We went Thursday last year and we struggled to get a spec for the tent. Plus it's an extra day of revelling.

My mate said that he heard that there was nowhere near the same amount who applied last year. It's a bit of a shambles really how you can only have one ticketing agency and one phoneline selling the tickets. Eavis needs to get his head together and sort it out.

I bought a car park ticket so will be driving down myself. Bit of a drive but I then hate coaches and trains and am not reliant on anyone else. I might go down on the Wednesday then. Is there anything happening on the Thursday. Also did you get your bags searched upon arrival?

It does seem a bit of a shambles but then again I'm not complaining and I suppose they can't please everyone.