You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

I note the suggestion about booking the bigger pitch, and changing it wouldn't be an issue, and I can change it up too Wednesday night, but I won't change it until we are guaranteed 8-a-side, otherwise I just don't see the point, it is also more expensive.

As far as changing the venue, personally, I don't see the point, we could always take a vote, but I don't understand why we should risk losing a perfectly good venue for somewhere else, just my opinion like, but there you go.

If we're going to stay there we need to use the lockers in future because of the local rat problem.

Agreed, hardly a big deal having to walk over the road to throw all the gear in is it?

I note the suggestion about booking the bigger pitch, and changing it wouldn't be an issue, and I can change it up too Wednesday night, but I won't change it until we are guaranteed 8-a-side, otherwise I just don't see the point, it is also more expensive.

As far as changing the venue, personally, I don't see the point, we could always take a vote, but I don't understand why we should risk losing a perfectly good venue for somewhere else, just my opinion like, but there you go.

Thing is Andy, i could get the place for free as my Uncle Paul is the manager there.

As someone (may have been Chris) said last night, those little scrotes got to play on the bigger pitch last night free of charge, because they left the lights on. Next time, if we're on that smaller pitch the woman needs to turn the lights off next door, because why should they get on for free when we're paying, especially as the cunts are then taking the opportunity to rob our gear when the lights go off.

I think I've done something to my knee. Everytime I'm playing now, when I get about half an hour in my right knee is in agony. I might go try and get it sorted this week as it's doing my head in.

Anyhoo, last night was a dark night for us, although my climbing skills have not diminished over the years.

hey lads how are you all. enjoyed the game on thursday i love my thursday nights now. it also keeps me fit for my sunday league games.

e going to change the game to a wednesday night then i cant play as i work at 6.45pm till 10.30.

ps. if we play on the bigger pitch then we wont need lockers as there is no gap under the fence behind the goals on the big pitch

Yeah I don't think we could sustain 16 players a week, but maybe if we get a few early shouts for this week, we could give it a whirl. The thing with pitch is no matter where it is, it never will be ideal for everyone. At the moment I would say the main thing is it is a good size pitch, which doesnt seem to be too much trouble for the majority to get to. So I really don't think we should change it.

The bigger the better in my opinion. :P

I'm so good I can't always grace you with my presence, otherwise you lot would be after coaching and autographs. My agent just doesn't like me working like that and Rafa gets cross when I miss getting to take the sessions at my other venue, Melwood. See what happened after I last turned up to TLW footie? We only scraped a draw with Birmingham. I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

On the odd time I am prepared to make a star appearance, I'd be gutted if there were too many people and I couldn't play.

Mind, you could always tell one of the really shit players to sling his hook. Malarkey, for example.

The bigger the better in my opinion. :P

I'm so good I can't always grace you with my presence, otherwise you lot would be after coaching and autographs. My agent just doesn't like me working like that and Rafa gets cross when I miss getting to take the sessions at my other venue, Melwood. See what happened after I last turned up to TLW footie? We only scraped a draw with Birmingham. I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

On the odd time I am prepared to make a star appearance, I'd be gutted if there were too many people and I couldn't play.

Mind, you could always tell one of the really shit players to sling his hook. Malarkey, for example.

Only because I wouldn't get the ball for you when you bladdered it over the bar, Anthony Le Tallec.

Can I just say, as this hasn't been mentioned, that the count has a remarkably good touch for a...an undead man.

Thought you were superb last night fella

Can I just say, as this hasn't been mentioned, that the count has a remarkably good touch for a...an undead man.

Except for the two occasions when the big Dane played his undead bad self through with cutting passes. The first, in the opening minutes, was because the Count didn't realise you could go into the area. The second occasion? That was just a really shit touch.

Dunno 'bout that, I got a bit on it, but thought it still had the legs on that surface.

And Al is spot on, we need to be planning a night out on the piss at some point.

Just to re-iterate though, despite being a fucking moaning cunt 99% of the time, I really do fucking buzz off Thursdays now, the only pain in the arse is having to limit it to 12, totally understand like, but tonight we missed Rene, The Sir and young Mick.

Just a suggestion, but it's my birthday on the 25th (a Thursday) . We could go for a drink then if anyone fancies it?

I'm gonna be attending soccer regardless of the day. I don't wish to acknowledge my aging, you see.