You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Animal Tournie Tag team deathmatch: 2nd Semi

Remmie

Meerkat & Sloth Vs Elephant & Rhino  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Meerkat & Sloth Vs Elephant & Rhino

• Meerkat & Sloth
    • Elephant & Rhino

This is a no-brainer. The sloth will be counting on its claws, but they are no good against the leathery skin of the rhino and the elephant. The meerkat doesn't pose any threat whatsoever, and I'm guessing the noble sloth is pissed off with this draw. He might just be tempted to sleep through the whole fight and let the pathetic meerkat be ripped limb from limb. How fortunate for the badger, qualified by default, that he got the formidable polar bear as a partner.

Is there any truth in the bestiality rumour aboot TK421, 05 Milan & a Giant Squid? They seem to have each others backs and vote the same way

I'll give you another: Remmie, a well known badger-supporter, comes up with a draw that sees the badger end up with the mighty polar bear!

Is there any truth in the bestiality rumour aboot TK421, 05 Milan & a Giant Squid? They seem to have each others backs and vote the same way

I'm going to present a case for the giant squid and snow leopard later based on scientific principles and sound reasoning but I must say what a pairing. I don't hold out much hope though as this badger campaign is gathering momentum. There's no love in going on here.

I'll give you another: Remmie, a well known badger-supporter, comes up with a draw that sees the badger end up with the mighty polar bear!
My boy Peeved Cod was disqualified in the 1st round, as was second fave Limpet. If I wanted to rig it for the Badger then I wouldn't have paired it against the Giant Squid (they both did well in the 1st round) and I wouldn't have come up with the shitty Sloth Meerkat combo and Elephant and Rhino is too obvious if I were to rig. Plus I declared Badger the winner initially, so to say I've shown bias is BS. Get over your Badger obsession and support your own animal.....

This isn't as one-sided as it might seem at first glance, far from it. Obviously the elephant would knock down the sloth's tree and the rhino would stamp on it or impale it with its horn, but when they turned their attention to the meerkat it would be a different matter. The meerkat would use its spped and agility to avoid them both as they stamped around trying to kill it, occasionally nipping one or other on the leg and further infuriating them, until they collapsed and died from exhaustion. The meerkat is an agile predator, and it takes another agile predator to finish it off, not a lumbering pachyderm.

Meerkat and sloth win.

The only way the Meerkat and Sloth can win this is if the Elephant and Rhino gets bored to death. Elephant takes this one away before the Rhino even gets involved. He'll just pick up one of them with his trunk and hit the other one in the head with it. NR, do your thing.

The only way the Meerkat and Sloth can win this is if the Elephant and Rhino gets bored to death. Elephant takes this one away before the Rhino even gets involved. He'll just pick up one of them with his trunk and hit the other one in the head with it. NR, do your thing.
Unlucky Pedro, NR like my goodself is all aboot the Sloth and Meerkat Massive

Meerkat & Sloth Vs Elephant & Rhino

In Belgium

Poll closes Monday morning

At first glance it would appear the Elephant and Rhino would walk this, and it would definately be the case except for one factor: location, location, location.

Belgium.

As the tag team deathmatch commenced, the elephant and rhino had things well in hand. The sloth was trunked up by the elephant and the rhino was aboot to execute a charging horn spike. However, those Belgian bastards had poached his horn and put it into their colonial museum. The sloth just bounced off the hornless rhino, fell asleep in mid-air, and landed on the back of the elephant. Whilst the elephant was swinging its trunk side to side the meerkat, sneaky and mouthy low-to-the-grounder that is, slowly began extracting the toenails of the elephant. Of course, while this was all going on the Belgian government had snuck in four Congolese aliens, exploited them to make waffles for the Belgian elite, and then had them nick the tusks while the crowd were vomiting from drinking that shite Belgian monk beer. The tusk nickers went on to play for Sint Truiden before being deported back to the zinc mine.

The tuskless and hornless majestic beasts of Africa then died of humilation. The sloth, aptly named Kewell, woke up with a bad case of sloth gout. The meerkat was treated in animal hospital for a nasty foot and mouth infection.

Both are expected to recover for the Final, although the sloth will most definately ask to be subbed off.

Why not have loads of polls for the final? If it's a two-legged affair you could have a poll for each leg, followed by a poll for extra time if needed.

At least then it might look like it wasn't fixed.

Ooops too late this time. Perhaps we can do a poll regarding who organises the next tournament!