You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barca 3 Real Madrid 0

Vincent Vega

I have to say Ronaldinho's and Deco's show boating was some of the prettiest footie I have seen for a long time. I didnt see the whole match but from what I saw Barca thoroughly deserved the win.

Guest glen buck

Is anyone going to mention the fact that Roberto Carlos was racially abused with the same monkey noises that the England players were subjected to the other night?

Or did I imagine that, cos it wasn't mentioned on the telly.

In fact the fans were praised, and it was presented by Sky as a perfect antidote to what went on the other night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no way the entire population of Spain should be tarred with the same brush here, but when the commentators choose to ignore it, just as they did when we played at the New Den, then it's up to some to ask the question just what the fuck is going on here?

:no

Owen got off the team bus with a cheesy grin as if he had become a big time charlie... fucking in hell mate, you seem happy for a bench player.

He looked sharp when he came on though. And interested. Amazing what playing for a attack minded side will do for you. He did miss a sitter though. Barca ruled. Never noticed any racial abuse of mini me though, i have to be honest.

Having watched loads of Spanish games over the last 3/4 years it appears that most of the Real players are now in "the comfort zone". Raul/Zidane/Ronaldo particularly appear to be happy to pick up their £6m a year salaries for strolling around. I think their present team is finished.

Having watched loads of Spanish games over the last 3/4 years it appears that most of the Real players are now in "the comfort zone". Raul/Zidane/Ronaldo particularly appear to be happy to pick up their £6m a year salaries for strolling around. I think their present team is finished.

Yeah lets get in British Steel - lads like Woodgate, Beckham, Owen, Gerrard, Lampard etc - soon they can start playing like England and have Barcelona batter them every year,

Why did you post that in reply to my post? Is there a link somewhere?

oooooowwwww handbags ;)

Didn't see the game but Five live was going on about the racial abuse towards Carlos this morning.

No supriise to me if it is true. It was in the Valencia game when we played them a couple of years ago and it has been in the odd other spanish match i've seen.