You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Huang withdraws from sale process - What Next?

SpiritOfShankly

Actually, don't even answer my question.

Tony Barrett more or less confirmed it was true on here when it broke.

No one has seen the evidence that it is true.

And I am not having a pop at journalists - if it is true there'll be evidence.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/93773-10m-month-interest-5.html#post2396536

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wait for a proper buyer to make a bid or we go into administration/bank takes over.

pretty straight forward if you ask me.

Aye, I've no idea of the sums but when would the be the ideal time for a bidder to strike to get the best deal? Now or sit tight until October?

No one has seen the evidence that it is true.

And I am not having a pop at journalists - if it is true there'll be evidence.

Since when did a fans organisation require a greater degree of proof than a couple of national newspapers before it has a pop at the people whose very existence was the reason for their formation.

Any excuse you should be all over Hicks and Gillet. Not waiting for absolute evidence FFS.

Presumably the evidence could be produced?

Why don't you ask Tony?

In fact, I'll save you a job.

Tony - do you know if there is evidence which confirm the claims made by Chris Bascombe in the NOTW that Liverpool have been paying what amounts to £10m a month interest?

Cheers in advance.

Ted.

I'd shut your mouth on that Graham as I posted that the paper would be doing this before I mentioned this to other Journo's who asked me who was doing the interview, nobody said I could not mention it,and like Myself and Mick had always done, we kept the forum informed.

I'd like to ask which of your committee and other people in the press asked Kevin Sampson 15 minutes after our first post about seeing moores at his house "Why was he (atk) privellidged to a meeting with Moores, so much for backing people up. I've took the knife out of my back now.

Al, no idea who the Committee member was but presumably you do.

The limited point I am making was that as you know the release got delayed but at the end of the day it made no difference as the whole Moores thing never went anywhere anyway other than being a five minute wonder.

Presumably the evidence could be produced?

That is a bit naive Graham. And apologies for saying so.

CB broke that news for the first time. Tony B confirmed it. And there has been no denial from the club about that.

Isn't that enough evidence?

And regardless, what have you got to lose to project that?

Edited by Carra_is_legend

Al, no idea who the Committee member was but presumably you do.

The limited point I am making was that as you know the release got delayed but at the end of the day it made no difference as the whole Moores thing never went anywhere anyway other than being a five minute wonder.

Every little helps. Moores outburst also prompted Hicks to speak out for the first time in ages.

That is a bit naive Graham. And apologies for saying so.

CB broke that news for the first time. Tony B confirmed it. And there has been denial from the club about that.

Isn't that enough evidence?

And regardless, what have you got to lose to project that?

Exactly go for them and let them deny it.

SoS can just hire a billboard at the bottom of Breck road stating that were proposing a boycott of such and such game at anfield we ask the fans join us in this.Surely that would work wouldn't it?

I can't see it being a huge success the 1st time. Or even the 2nd or 3rd. But, eventually it will.

And that is what we need to do. There is no way, not in a million years, we will have even 50% of the stadium empty. But even 5% for the first game will be a huge result. Then hope others take notice of the shit that is going around and join in.

As was always the case Moores was a detail in all of this - proof being look what happened when he was came out, it was a two week wonder.

There's no doubt (but it's immaterial and made no difference in the scheme of things) that Moores delayed coming out due to CB getting the story leaked from here.

But it's a complete red herring anyway as Moores just justified himself anyway rather than trying to lead or assist any supporter revolt.

Just to make it clear - I've no problem with what happened, it was so immaterial to the real issues.

Right, so 'immaterial' and such a 'red herring' that - nonetheless - you see fit to bring it up (i.e. repeat Tony Evans's line), even though it's insulting to the lads who engaged with Moores and actually did something?

When you read things like this, you realise why so many good Reds feel that some members of SOS sadly seem to become more interested in petty point-scoring and trivialities than in hounding the two cowboys out of the city, out of the club, and out of our lives. And that's a real shame because in turn that also helps to undermine the undeniably good work that SOS has done.

Right, so 'immaterial' and such a 'red herring' that - nonetheless - you see fit to bring it up (i.e. repeat Tony Evans's line), even though it's insulting to the lads who engaged with Moores and actually did something?

When you read things like this, you realise why so many good Reds feel that some members of SOS sadly seem to become more interested in petty point-scoring and trivialities than in hounding the two cowboys out of the city, out of the club, and out of our lives. And that's a real shame because in turn that also helps to undermine the undeniably good work that SOS has done.

I think you need to see the response in the context of how the thread developed, it wasn't a pop or out of the blue and as I said it was immaterial at the end of the day.

I can't see it being a huge success the 1st time. Or even the 2nd or 3rd. But, eventually it will.

And that is what we need to do. There is no way, not in a million years, we will have even 50% of the stadium empty. But even 5% for the first game will be a huge result. Then hope others take notice of the shit that is going around and join in.

Exactly. We have to build a boycott culture. Stop going stop paying for sky stop buying shirts etc. The whole game is about money and if it looks like we will pack it in they will fuck off.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Exactly. We have to build a boycott culture. Stop going stop paying for sky stop buying shirts etc. The whole game is about money and if it looks like we will pack it in they will fuck off.

It needs to be organised in advance of a game that is unlikely to be sold out, then get the ball rolling. However, unless it has the full backing of SoS - who, like it or not, are the only group of people that are capable of pulling something like that off - then I can't see it happening. As they don't back it, it won't happen.

I feel very much the same as you, Anny.

It should have started/happened long time ago AR. We should have scared Standard Chartered off and the two cunts would have had no choice some time ago.

We didn't and we got better financially and it has back fired by making the cunts stay.