You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never called for this before, despite the many many whoppers who have occupied the site over many years, but Dave, can you not put this twat out of his misery? I asked him to change his location because it fucks the forum up on my phone and he told me where to go. He is filling the place with his bile and as someone who subscribes to the site and has bought the mag since it was released, I believe I am entitled to my say. If others disagree then let them say.

You try and be as inflammatory as possible doing your best to antagonise, hopping from thread to thread and Christ is it tedious. Got to have those opinions of yours validated eh.

You're ten a penny, this inability to debate and interact with others but boy does the anonymity of the internet give you license to act in anyway you like. Just for the good of the forum, shut the fuck up.

Maybe you need some time off again http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/86813-gone.html

I and no doubt certain others interact with him on here perfectly fine but is it because our opinions of the manager are the same in the main and yours and his aren't?

ban this bolshie cunt please.

Can I just say that we shouldn't really be calling for the banning of people on these boards, people are given a fair crack on here (sometimes too much), and it's what sets it apart in my view. These things have a way of working themselves out, too. Sometimes with consequences that border on genius.

If you want every twat on the forum banned then we're all at risk at some stage, let the mods, mod, or join TIA/RAWK.

Can I just say that we shouldn't really be calling for the banning of people on these boards, people are given a fair crack on here (sometimes too much), and it's what sets it apart in my view. These things have a way of working themselves out, too. Sometimes with consequences that border on genius.

If you want every twat on the forum banned then we're all at risk at some stage, let the mods, mod, or join TIA/RAWK.

completely disagree,why does the site need setting apart?

this sort of crap wouldnt be tolerated on a manc site,why is it tolerated here?

are you seriously saying the guy doesnt post to incite a reaction?

I honestly don't know. Maybe but if he had the same opinion as you regarding Rafa would you be as quick to suggest that?

If he did have the same opinion as you maybe I would think the same but I wouldn't know.

I have never called for this before, despite the many many whoppers who have occupied the site over many years, but Dave, can you not put this twat out of his misery? I asked him to change his location because it fucks the forum up on my phone and he told me where to go. He is filling the place with his bile and as someone who subscribes to the site and has bought the mag since it was released, I believe I am entitled to my say. If others disagree then let them say.

Dont tell fucking lies.

I said my location is within the parameters of the website.

Just how low do you have to go making up lies to get someone banned?

BTW I susbsribe to the mag and all.

I and no doubt certain others interact with him on here perfectly fine but is it because our opinions of the manager are the same in the main and yours and his aren't?

I've seen Mr Bastard make nobhead remarks to other users on here, i've seen him make nobhead remarks about the manager that lend nothing to the debate and are purely posted in order to get a reaction.

Fuck all to do with his view on Benitez or whoever else, it's about how you go about putting those views across, and in large the guy winds most people up deliberately.

It's tedious and makes for shit reading

I honestly don't know. Maybe but if he had the same opinion as you regarding Rafa would you be as quick to suggest that?

If he did have the same opinion as you maybe I would think the same but I wouldn't know.

he posts to incite a reaction,you must know that,so why get a lip on when he gets a reaction?

completely disagree,why does the site need setting apart?

this sort of crap wouldnt be tolerated on a manc site,why is it tolerated here?

It doesn't need setting apart, it is apart. Start calling someone a cunt on TIA and see how quickly you last, however valid your argument.

I've seen Mr Bastard make nobhead remarks to other users on here, i've seen him make nobhead remarks about the manager that lend nothing to the debate and are purely posted in order to get a reaction.

Fuck all to do with his view on Benitez or whoever else, it's about how you go about putting those views across, and in large the guy winds most people up deliberately.

It's tedious and makes for shit reading

That's real class. making 'nobhead' remarks. Just because you and the other benitez loving must sa a word against the manager, say so!

It doesn't need setting apart, it is apart. Start calling someone a cunt on TIA and see how quickly you last, however valid your argument.

im not on tia mate,this is the site i frequent,not very often thanks to cunts like bolshie.

btw would posters like bolshie be tolerated on tia?

That's real class. making 'nobhead' remarks. Just because you and the other benitez loving must sa a word against the manager, say so!

I'm just talking in your language. Don't cry off when it's you who lowers the tone.

How do you know my opinions about Benitez?

Just to clarify once again - it's about how you put your opinion across, i couldn't give a monkeys if you like Benitez or not, the very least you should be able to do is debate reasonably and constructively regardless of subject.

Obviously you cannot do that.

lol :lol:

Yeah, 162 posts and you are calling people 'cunts' and saying they should be banned, saying people post to incite a reaction etc etc.

Yeah right, you're a right insightful one you are.

anyways, the thread is about an article in a paper (is this another 's*n newspaper some want to make out?) so I dont see how it can be said this thread is to incite a reaction when millions of fans are going to be reading it!

im not on tia mate,this is the site i frequent,not very often thanks to cunts like bolshie.

btw would posters like bolshie be tolerated on tia?

Probably not, but as I said, this site is apart, and I'd like it to stay that way.

Nob heads in all walks of life, why expect this site to be any different? It's just better to ignore him if he winds you up that much, if nobody replied to any of his posts and ignored him altogether, he'd be gone soon enough.

We also have to protect free speech, however repetitive and inane.

Yeah, 162 posts and you are calling people 'cunts' and saying they should be banned, saying people post to incite a reaction etc etc.

Yeah right, you're a right insightful one you are.

anyways, the thread is about an article in a paper (is this another 's*n newspaper some want to make out?) so I dont see how it can be said this thread is to incite a reaction when millions of fans are going to be reading it!

just you.

your a wum and a manc,same thing i suppose,so whats the problem?

deal with it and get over it.