You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tom and George - Atletico Madrid Game

Spirit of Shankly has received information that Tom Hicks and George Gillett are due to be in attendance at tonight's Europa League semi-final against Atletico Madrid, despite the recent news of them finally stepping down as chairmen of our football club and officially putting the club up for sale. Their visit is only likely to further rub salt into our wounds, and will no doubt be paid for at great expense by us.

Due to the nature of tonight's game there will be no planned demonstration before or after the match.

This is not to say, however, that our feelings and stance towards them has changed or softened. Tom and George are still not, and never will be, welcome at Anfield.

We have reason to believe that they will also be in attendance at Sunday's game against Chelsea. We would like to make it clear to Hicks and Gillett that if they plan to attend on Sunday, we will be there to meet them and will stop them gaining entry. We will inform fans further of any planned demonstrations for Sunday.

The club may be for sale, but it still is not sold. The fight is not over.

Tom and George - Sell the club. You're still Not Welcome Here

Tom and George - Atletico Madrid game

Thursday 29th April 2010

Spirit of Shankly has received information that Tom Hicks and George Gillett are due to be in attendance at tonight's Europa League semi-final against Atletico Madrid, despite the recent news of them finally stepping down as chairmen of our football club and officially putting the club up for sale. Their visit is only likely to further rub salt into our wounds, and will no doubt be paid for at great expense by us.

Due to the nature of tonight's game there will be no planned demonstration before or after the match.

This is not to say, however, that our feelings and stance towards them has changed or softened. Tom and George are still not, and never will be, welcome at Anfield.

We have reason to believe that they will also be in attendance at Sunday's game against Chelsea. We would like to make it clear to Hicks and Gillett that if they plan to attend on Sunday, we will be there to meet them and will stop them gaining entry. We will inform fans further of any planned demonstrations for Sunday.

The club may be for sale, but it still is not sold. The fight is not over.

Tom and George - Sell the club. You're still Not Welcome Here

Spirit of Shankly has received information that Tom Hicks and George Gillett are due to be in attendance at tonight's Europa League semi-final against Atletico Madrid

The twats. Have they really got five or more 09/10 European Home games on their Members/Fancard?

Well the news is they're here and there's no protest. Not a lot to say really unless you disagree with SOS's stance.

Spose we could call the owners cunts again. Fucking despicable scum.

I think SOS have made the right call and if they are here for Sunday that is the time to make it loud and fucking clear.

Sorry I have no gripe with you and seek no argument but to see thread after thread filled with the same shit and this gets a couple of posts, makes me shake my head.

I think Chelsea is the perfect opportunity to make it known loud and clear what we feel about those two.

Tonight for some is some cup semi, for me it is important.

Just my opinion.

Guest ShoePiss
Really disappointed with SOS here. The minute they say they're selling, it's like all the pressure is off them, when in reality it shouldn't be this way.

The fact that the stance has changed is really poor.

That's not the case though is it? Also SOS underlined their stance and it hasn't changed at all. Read the article mate.

I think SOS have made the right call and if they are here for Sunday that is the time to make it loud and fucking clear.

Sorry I have no gripe with you and seek no argument but to see thread after thread filled with the same shit and this gets a couple of posts, makes me shake my head.

I think Chelsea is the perfect opportunity to make it known loud and clear what we feel about those two.

Tonight for some is some cup semi, for me it is important.

Just my opinion.

In theory, yes, but every time they attend a game is a perfect opportunity.

The question needs to be asked whether we want the owners gone and the world to know we hate them, or do we want the owners gone and the world to know we hate them when we don't have big games? This is the fickleness and apathy that has made building up a head of steam with the protests, so difficult.

I'm really baffled, there is no reason not to stay back at full time. or chant for 15 half time minutes.

That's not the case though is it? Also SOS underlined their stance and it hasn't changed at all. Read the article mate.

It's all about opinions and writing it on the website is hardly going to make them quake in their boots. Lording it up at our expense whilst the odd whopper gets Hicks to sign a program is not what's needed. Future of the club versus immediacy and immediacy wins every time.

Guest ShoePiss
It's all about opinions and writing it on the website is hardly going to make them quake in their boots. Lording it up at our expense whilst the odd whopper gets Hicks to sign a program is not what's needed. Future of the club versus immediacy and immediacy wins every time.

Agree but that's a different story to SOS changing their stance now that the twats have come out with a worthless comment about wanting to sell which was why I responded to you.

Agree but that's a different story to SOS changing their stance now that the twats have come out with a worthless comment about wanting to sell which was why I responded to you.

Ok, you've got me on semantics there and I'll admit defeat and admit that SOS haven't changed their stance, they've just changed their approach.

Maybe a new banner is needed?

Tom & George

Debt

Lies

Cowboys

Not welcome here (unless we have an important game)

Guest ShoePiss
Ok, you've got me on semantics there and I'll admit defeat and admit that SOS haven't changed their stance, they've just changed their approach.

Maybe a new banner is needed?

Tom & George

Debt

Lies

Cowboys

Not welcome here (unless we have an important game)

repped

If they decided to do stuff inside the ground like chanting at half time during a semi final it could badly get a lot of fans backs up. Don't see why they can't be annoyed after the game, but then again if we get to the final it'd be a massive buzzkill for those protesting to be standing waiting for those cunts shortly after, and kind of pointless if the Chelsea game protests are going to be done well enough a few days later.

Lets be honest, we've never really taken the fight to the pair of cunts when they've been in the ground. They've always been allowed to sit there without being put under any sort of pressure. Outside the ground has been a different issue, but they've always been given a free ride inside the ground.