You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's up with the forum?

tokyojoe

Same thing is happening to me, I'm posting this from my phone but I can't get on via the laptop. I have no idea what's going on, and I'm scared. Someone help!

martincooper.jpg

Dave? Is that you sending an email again? I can't seem to read it. I can hear it but I can't read it. Who sold you these 'computer-phones' again? There's something odd here...

Happening to me again. Thought I'd fixed it but obviously not. I'm sick of the bitch now too.

Real Red, do you think its definitely the liverhost thing causing it, as I defo fixed that issue today. Is something else causing this, or is it just a case of waiting for the change to take effect?

Mine has been fucked all day. I can only get on via my phone. When I do nslookup I get two different ips. The correct one, and this one : 69.64.155.21

I googled that second ip and the results showed that this has happened to other sites. Most of it was over my head but I'm sure some of you geniuses on here will understand it.

This to me looks like a leftover from the Liverhost thing now that someone else has mentioned it.

liver health nutrition alcoholism hepatitis at liverhost.com

I can only suggest you ask the hosts for some advice as this is beyond me mate. You need a networking admin to help you out

Thing is Gaz, I've completely removed any link to liverhost in the dns now, so I don't think there's any more that can be done? Is it not just a case of waiting for all the isp's to update their caches?

When you say now, when do you mean? Do you mean you found some in the last few days? If so then yeah it is just waiting for them to update their DNS servers. If you mean from when we did it a while back then no, it should only take 2 days max really.

Yesterday morning I deleted them. I did try and do it last time, remember when we were trying to get the NS changed? Layered tech went in and set it up, but didn't completely remove liverhost, and when I tried to delete them nothing happened.

I tried again yesterday morning after real red pointed out to me that liverhost was still showing up as a NS, and this time it deleted them.

All I can suggest is give it a couple of days mate then if it's still a problem get on the phone, sound distressed and tell them you may aswell give up and take the site down and give up the hosting as you dont know what to do. Sound real pathetic like, play on the fact that they're losing a couple of grand a year if you walk.