You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MOTO GP BACK ON EUROSPORT !

Bellflower

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lorenzo on pole for Jerez.

Grid:

Lorenzo Pedrosa Stoner

Rossi De Puniet Capirossi

Edwards Dovizioso Elias

Vermuelen Melandri Gibernau

Takahashi Toseland De Angelis

Hayden Kallio Canepa

Wonder if Kallio will power through from the back like he did in Japan. Thought he looked really good on the KTM 250 last year and I'm gald he's got a go on the big stuff this year.

Bradley Smith 2nd on the grid in the 125s by the way, although he's not the best starter I don't think.

Ha!

Fuck do I know?

Bad starter? That was a great start.

Think Simon may well have caught him if he had stayed on but he looks good for the win now.

Go on lad!

What a performance by Volger too until he dropped it.

Bound to be a Spanish winner in one of these 2 races.

Reckon it'll be in the 250 and Rossi will win the GP.

Any of you got any good tips on cheap motorbike insurance? Most companies are falling over themselves to insure me on my GSXR 750, but none of them will touch my SV650S with a bargepole because it's got a stage 1 Dynojet kit, racing air filter, and a full race exhaust system. It's ridiculous. Bennetts have quoted me £116 fully comp, but that's more than my GSXR, which has about twice as much power. They all just go "that's modified, not interested."

• 2 weeks later...

HOLY SHIT! Did anyone just see that 250 race that was suck an incredible race at the end the two Italian guys Passini and Simoncelli were passing each other on every corner it was amazing shit and Simoncelli might still get DQ'd for an easrlier overtaking move on Bautista which ran them both off track.

Ms Perry did an excellent interview with Melandri and asked him about the Ducati last year. He said he asked them for a new crew chief as the one he had didn't listen to anything he said regarding the feel of the bike and communication between him and the team was essentially crap. They even sent him to a psychologist. He didn't get his new chief. Now Nicky Hayden comes along a year later, same problems, asks for a new crew chief and gets one. It all adds to the enigma of Ducati.