You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chin up - tout prices will fall

JustTosh

Think about it.

There´s 9k neutral sone tx, and more than 20k tx for greeks and UEFA++. At an inflated price a huge amount of these (15-20k?) will find their way to the black market. Don´t be surprised if supply is higher than demand, thus lowering the prices.

To be sure of a ticket you´d obviously have to pay over the odds, but I think prices will drop significantly as we´re getting closer to kick-off. So stay calm and positive and there´s every hope you´ll be sorted. There´s not going to be any competion from the Italians either as they haven´t sold out their original allocation.

Those of you going without a ticket will be sorted me thinks. But please beware of forgeries.

The way tickets are allocated is a tragic joke. They say theý want to fight touting, yet they do everthing possible to feed the black market.

As UTm said on another thread, there were loads in istanbul. We even ended up havin a spare out there.

Got a feeling it wont be the same this time as there seems to be more going and less about. Hope everyone gets sorted.

You're right it won't be like Istanbul, but I reckon there'll be loads of spares over there. I think it'll be case of not biting straight away and paying ridiculous prices and but waiting till a bit nearer kick off.

You're right it won't be like Istanbul, but I reckon there'll be loads of spares over there. I think it'll be case of not biting straight away and paying ridiculous prices and but waiting till a bit nearer kick off.

I hope you're right as it's what I'm planning on.

Just as a matter of interest what are people willing to pay for a ticket?

Im worried about the amount of people travelling over without tickets there sounds like theres gonna thousands and thousands just hope people get sorted out there as i could imagine a few of the bad sort trying to bunk in or whatever

Im worried about the amount of people travelling over without tickets there sounds like theres gonna thousands and thousands just hope people get sorted out there as i could imagine a few of the bad sort trying to bunk in or whatever

Reckon if the bizzies arent on top of it there will be a hell of a lot bunking in.

Reckon if the bizzies arent on top of it there will be a hell of a lot bunking in.

i know - knowing my luck there be some be meathead in my seat if id have gone

perhaps they may haver them gates before the entrance into the stadium like the attaturk that may actually work properly

the prospect of Liverpool in a cup final is knocking the price up

i reckon a lot of the package companies who sell packages in Ireland or Scandinavia for thousands of pounds are the ones buying up the tickets, I find it hard to believe how 10's of thousands of people like you point out will pay over a grand a ticket, so i reckon your right, they will fall sooner or later