You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hayley McQueen

Vincent Vega

I'm sorry, but there's not a chance on earth that this girl was produced from the loins of that gargantuan Manc loving giant headed fucker Gordan McQueen. It simply is not possible. I realise she has had a tit job and her lips (facial) are full of collogen, but there is no way that anyone that was reproduced from that bitter hero headed tosspot could have a head in such normal proportion. She must have been adopted.

hayley1.jpg

The first and second pictures say it all about the surgery that's occured, as your pictures point out rr.

Quite simply though, my question is, how on earth could a woman give birth to a child who has a father with a head that is the size of one of those Easter Island dudes? It can't happen, huge head disease only affects males of the bitter and twisted shite football follower, and those fellas are far too bitter to be able to father children.

Following on from the Jessie Wallace thread, this one looks like her mouth has been stapled at the back. Not fiiiine in my eyes. Being 3.50 AM and after 10 pints, my eyes could deceive me, and I might change my mind later on. Was on the beers with a lawyer friend of mine, they do this kind of shot all the time. No way to catch them out...

Guest Jay W

Speaking of SSN's females I found myself strangely attracted to Vicky Gomersall the other night..Hayley is nice like but Di Stewart is the nicest for me....

Fuckin ridiculous watching SSN these. Can't help but be aroused. Even Vicky G loomks firt these days and the new blonde I initially dislied looks better too.

Throw in Kelly with those low cut dresses, lovely tan and the usual briliance of Di and eorgie and it's one big totty fest. Quality!

• 5 years later...