You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TNF FIFA 12 Cup - PS3

Allan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete, could you possibly give it another go? Either later this evening or tomorrow, whatever suits you both?

It would be a pity if someone had to forfeit due to lag issues, and to be fair, you both were trying to play during peak times...

I'm sure that Walton Red is itching to play his next game, but at the same time, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind giving this tie more time to be played to completion.

Pete, could you possibly give it another go? Either later this evening or tomorrow, whatever suits you both?

It would be a pity if someone had to forfeit due to lag issues, and to be fair, you both were trying to play during peak times...

I'm sure that Walton Red is itching to play his next game, but at the same time, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind giving this tie more time to be played to completion.

I will give it another go tonight mate. No worries. The lag on FIFA for me Is very rare so should pass.

Guest ShoePiss

Hi Thomas, I've got a bit of a busy weekend mate. I'll add you on psn and look out for you when I get chance.

Alternatively we could arrange to play on Monday after 4pm GMT.

Edit: I've just seen the lag issues people are having, if you want to do it at an off peak time (whatever that would be) maybe we could, I'm 8hrs behind you I'm assuming though.

Can give it another shot now if you'd like?

Mate the lag was awful. Normally on FIFA I don't get lag. I do on Call of duty. But fair play we both had it bad and you deserved the win. I will keep you on my psn list and maybe get a game when it's better. I played someone else on line and my connection was good. I don't know why.

I've been playing it all day meself and got no lag. strange maybe its something to do with us two? maybe if somebody tries to play the both of us they can determine whats up? I thought the games were pretty even i just scored more of my chances.

i understand if u feel aggreived and wanna re-do the games due to the lag issue as it was terrible.

it didnt skip or anything it was just like half the speed it should have been for the whole game so everything was slower, allowing defenders time to spot gaps etc.

for the record the games finished 3-1 to me at home and then 2-6 to me away.

I've been playing it all day meself and got no lag. strange maybe its something to do with us two? maybe if somebody tries to play the both of us they can determine whats up? I thought the games were pretty even i just scored more of my chances.

i understand if u feel aggreived and wanna re-do the games due to the lag issue as it was terrible.

it didnt skip or anything it was just like half the speed it should have been for the whole game so everything was slower, allowing defenders time to spot gaps etc.

for the record the games finished 3-1 to me at home and then 2-6 to me away.

I've no complaints mate. You deserved it.

Once we've got this tourney out the way, would folk be interested in a Euros/Champions league style tourney?

I'd be happy to organise it again, and would probably look to get it going in mid August. We'd certainly need 16 to make a tourney of this sort work.

Alternatively, I can set up a TNF league? Maybe even have some kind of 4 team playoff to finish the competition?

I'd also like to expand these tournies beyond FIFA on the PS3. Both to other games, and also onto XBOX, so we can get more people involved...

I'm open to suggestions.