You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

any poker players on?

artursgloves

How would this take place.
i will arrange everything, your forum might even gain a few members, it costs nothing and as long as this forums moderators allow it we are very much up for the challenge.

what we want is at least 15 players from here for a friendly game against at least 15 from the celtic forum,if you are happy we will donate a prize to he winner of the 2nd tourny, THIS COSTS NOTHING, if anyone would like a practice game before the big game PM me and i will give you the details of the site in which to go to.(its the celtic sie and everything it okay).

i have been here for a couple of weeks now and even tough i am not a 100% liverpool fan i felt your pain and shouted and kicked every single ball with you in the last 2 weeks...........2x4-4 draws you have been magnificent, forget about the league, the real people....you the fans have been entertained.its only a daft cup.mon the liverpool , c'mon king kenny.

jug3ud.jpg

Count me in.
you are in mate,please remember that i am not trying to pull you to the celtic site, what i'm looking for is a good friendly fun challenge game between 2 teams who know each other well . if you fancy a friendly game we play every night at 9,30pm on here.

PokerTims.co.uk - The Best and Only Poker Site for Celtic Fans

register your name there and you are more than welcome to play any night, we usually log in from 9.10pm onwards. please reg under the TLW forum so that we can tell whose playing for who.

the forum i'm from is

MonTheHoops - Powered by Celtic Fans

and your members are more than welcome to have a look at with no oblications whatsoever.WE HAVE OUR OWN TABLES ON OUR FORUM.