You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs making a push

I am perfectly relaxed. Chilling watching the cricket, with an ice cold becks and Being completely anal about things posted on this board

I fixed it for you.

Being pedantic - My post is the only one stating that he's actually been officially signed.

Don't get your pants in a bunch about it though.

I fixed it for you.

Being pedantic - My post is the only one stating that he's actually been officially signed.

Don't get your pants in a bunch about it though.

You're a bit of a tit, aren't you? Straight on the defensive. Your signature is spot on, by the looks of it.

You started a thread about Spurs, ergo you wanted to discuss it with others. I was trying to point you in the right direction, given the discussion has happened already.

You're a bit of a tit, aren't you? Straight on the defensive. Your signature is spot on, by the looks of it.

You started a thread about Spurs, ergo you wanted to discuss it with others. I was trying to point you in the right direction, given the discussion has happened already.

Oh dear oh dear - You've negged me for pointing out how analy retentive you are. I could neg you but really - I couldn't be bothered being that childish.

If you wanted to 'help me' (as you claimed) why didn't you simply say 'by the way there's another thread about this, why not move your post to there" but you didn't - you wanted to try and come across as some sort of smart arse.

I guess that sort of confirms how anal you are. I bet your favourite film is "Brokeback Mountain" eh?

I negged you for being an arrogant bellend. Which is what you apparently are.

I've no wish to continue this, suffice to say next time I'll not bother searching for a couple of threads for you.

Like I said - instead of trying to look the smartarse and post a bunch of links why not just say "look mate, there are a couple of threads about this already" - that's the sort of approach that someone who works with computers and has computers as his ONLY hobby would take. Does that description fit you?

FatComputer.jpg

Do me a favour - don't read any more of my posts and please for the love of cake don't reply to any of my posts - PLEASE put me on ignore then I won't have to read your self serving, self promoting drivel. It's alright - you're the bestest ever poster on this board. You've got the bestest opinion and the smartest wit.

Please - spend the rest of your life on computers if you must but just don't involve me. I find you extremely dull and boring.

Bye!

Nothing like me. My beard is black for a start, and not nearly as bushy. In addition, I am incredibly sexy. He looks a touch overweight.

You REALLY need to lose the attitude.

Arrogant, self-righteous, smug bell end doesn't even begin to cover it, it seems.

Nothing like me. My beard is black for a start, and not nearly as bushy.

You REALLY need to lose the attitude.

"Attitude" = Pointing out someone who's completely analy retentive and then laughing at that person for "Negging" me for doing it.

Actually, I'm very comfortable with that approach. I'm sure you're more than comfortable with your approach. I really couldn't give a shit if you change your approach or not you see, there is life when I move away from the keyboard - perhaps you should try it.

If you do try it - don't bother giving me any feedback on it because HONESTLY I really couldn't give a shit!

Like I said - instead of trying to look the smartarse and post a bunch of links why not just say "look mate, there are a couple of threads about this already" - that's the sort of approach that someone who works with computers and has computers as his ONLY hobby would take. Does that description fit you?

FatComputer.jpg

Do me a favour - don't read any more of my posts and please for the love of cake don't reply to any of my posts - PLEASE put me on ignore then I won't have to read your self serving, self promoting drivel. It's alright - you're the bestest ever poster on this board. You've got the bestest opinion and the smartest wit.

Please - spend the rest of your life on computers if you must but just don't involve me. I find you extremely dull and boring.

Bye!

Why don't ye two get a room ? :biggrin:

I have no doubt about that - it's the smartarse, know-it-all way he went about it. It does seem to be a theme that runs through his posts.

Yeah you find certain posters have certain methods of posting. I personally find hamstrungs posts humourous more often that not.Obviously you dont. And his avatar is truly superb. No need for all the stuff that followed it though.