You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Diouf

fivetimes

The man is a discipline-less twat. These are the fans who came out in force after the hillsborough disaster. He had a good game and then ruined it by doing that. ok, his head was playfully pushed, just laugh or whatever, but to spit is worse that hitting them in my opinion.

People are saying fine/sell/ban/do nothing to him, i dont give a fuck about him he can play every game, or rot in hell, i am embarrased to have him in our team/squad at the moment.

If players from these coutries cant handle it, get fucking rid or dont buy them.

what went on, is the celtic fans laughed etc and pushed his ruffled then pushed his head. to spit was sad.(there may have been rcism, we dont know this yet, if there was then they should be prosecuted - this is to continue no doubt)

and what i mean about "players from these countries" is that players from certain countries have a lower tolerance to discipline. There are many african and south american players for example who lose their discipline and rag very easily - diouf seems to get wound up very quickly and easily.

I agree with tonto, about fans who hurl disgusting abuse and then go running to the police, i hate them, but the point i am making is to spit is just fucking low and disgusting, i would rather he hit them back!!

And christian, dont mark me down on fucking spelling for fucks sake get a grip.

I am in work typing quick getting my point across, i didnt think i had to use correct punctuation and fucking spelling on a forum, as most people dont.

christian, no probs mate, and i have posted before about the myth of the "great" celtic noise etc.

I am having a go at diouf for the spitting, apart from that (!!) he is always trying hard and never goes hiding unlike some of our players, and i like him for that passion etc, but the discipline thing got to me last night.

As Diouf can barely speak English - not much chance he understood anything said to him.

Was it three people murdered in knife fights in Glasgow last Sat night. At least the police now have a major crime to investigate.

Cant condone what he did and he needs to cut out such things (like he seems to have just about given up on the diving.

A great performance till then. Let the Club sort it out although Eufa will probably do something harsher than Bowyer got for stamping on that blokes head!!

Yours expectorantly!!

Obviously got some personal vendetta against GH there DannyBoy, which is actually quite sad when you think about it.

Apart from restoring our pride, winning us some silverware, re-shaping the club from bottom to top etc what has GH EVER done for us?

You obviously have no grasp of economics boy. The money was not spent to then make a profit. It was available from the board and was used for transfers.

Biggest profits made from selling players is usually from smaller teams, bringing players through and then selling them. Anyway, your sudden use of CAPITALS indicate your insecurities or your blue tendencies, so kindly go away.

i agree, and after reading my initial post (as i have said written early after the incident and through a hangover) i retract most of what i have said.

THe initial one is a bit sad, i still dont condone it, but the way he has admitted and worked at it, i am very impressed with.