You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Now Steven Gerrard is at it.

Beni

Guest tactics truck

It's like asking Micheal Jackson to play the drums while Posh spice sings...Lampard isn't even as good as Nolan

he's right in what he's saying but i wouldn't let it get to me if i was him. He's better than Lampard for England wherever he play's.

And whats 'Merseysider'? I've never been called a merseysider and wouldn't want to be, sound like he's in a band or something. Whats wrong with good old fashioned scouser??

Guest tactics truck

Alright he's better than Nolan but not far better.

Gerrard is in a different league.

I can either be accurate or go for the humour bone, take it or leave it. As you can see there's nothing humourous about this post as I've had to be realistic and withdraw my earlier claim.

If I wasn't so set against using my mod power I'd change that bit about goats RK, I find it offensive.

MUHAHAHAHAH!

That's twice you've used that word today. Once here and once in your X:11 press release. Been reading the dictionary have we?

I have never been near goats, don't trust them or their supposed 'milk'.

Mod powers are evil.

That's twice you've used that word today. Once here and once in your X:11 press release. Been reading the dictionary have we?

I have never been near goats, don't trust them or their supposed 'milk'.

Mod powers are evil.

Getting fellated last night must have struck a nerve with me I suppose. It's a class word too.

Guest tactics truck

I went to write something bad about Stu M but when I went to type the words picked my keyboard up and severly beat myself about the head with it. I can't explain it.

That's just mental Milan. You are 05 Milan???

We're you on holiday last month, it's just I didn't see many of your captions in the last issue?

MUHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

*Has stroke*

We are you on holiday? What's that supposed to mean? You're not a schizo are you?