You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2013 & 7th annual LFC supporters friendship visit to Gladbach

grahamlfc

2013 & 7th annual LFC supporters friendship visit to Moenchengladbach

The 2013 annual Liverpool FC supporters friendship visit to Moenchengladbach will take place from Friday 15th March to Monday 18th March 2013.

We will take in Borussia's home match versus Hannover 96 which is likely to be played on Saturday 16th March 2013 with a 3.30pm kick off unless Borussia progress to the next stage of the Europa League which will mean it will take place on Sunday 17th March 2013.

Stadium tour & free time to visit Cologne or Duesseldorf is also on the agenda. For more information, contact me via my email address; grahamlfc@aol.com

All LFC supporters travelling to Gladbach should also ensure they arrive no later than 4pm on Friday 15th March 2013 just in case the match is switched to Friday 15th March 2013 due to it possibly being shown live on German TV, howwever as I said before, if Borussia do progress to the next round of the Europa League the match will be played on Sunday 17th March 2013.

Read more here:-

Borussia set for Anfield visit - Liverpool FC

• 5 weeks later...

2013 & 7th ANNUAL LIVERPOOL FC SUPPORTERS FRIENDSHIP VISIT TO MOENCHENGLADBACH.

This year's 2013 & 7th annual Liverpool FC supporters Friendship visit to Moenchengladbach,Germany will this year take place from Friday 15th March to Monday 18th March 2013 and will be the best ever attended since the inaugural visit back in 2007.

The Friendship visit will include guaranteed match tickets to watch Borussia Moenchengladbach versus Hannover 96 in Bundesliga action on Sunday, 17th March 2013, stadium tour of the impressive 54,000 Borussia Park, free time to visit Dusseldorf or Cologne and all day Fan Party between fans of Borussia Moenchengladbach & Liverpool FC on match day.

There will also be a tour of the bars of the Moenchengladbach Old Town. Official presentations will take place on Sunday, 17th March 2013 when gifts will be exchanged between the two sets of supporters. This year's visit will be the best ever attended by Liverpool FC supporters since the inaugural friendship visit to Gladbach in 2007.

Any Liverpool FC supporters who would like to join the LFC supporters on their annual friendship visit should contact organiser Graham immeditaely via his Email address grahamlfc@aol.com.

A few videos from our previous friendship visits to Gladabch since the inaugural friendship visit in 2007. Included is one video of the Gladbach fans annual visit to Anfield in January 2008 versus Aston Villa when the Borussia Moenchengladbach theme tune "Die Elf vom Niederrhein" was played just before kick off.

You´ll Never walk alone Borussia Mönchengladbach - FC Bayern - YouTube

"Elf vom Niederrhein"an der Anfield Road am 21.01.2008 - YouTube

Special Visit from the liverpoolsupporters in Gladbach - YouTube

THE 2008 BMG & LIVERPOOL FC SUPPORTERS FRIENDSHIP FAN PARTY - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t58mglTv-eE&feature=relatedSee more

• 3 weeks later...

All Liverpool FC supporter's travelling to Moenchengladbach next week for the 2013 & 7th annual friendship visit should now have all received their official Itinerary/Zeitplan for the whole weekend in Germany.

If for some reason you have still not received a copy - then please contact me via my Email address ASAP, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

‎2013 & 7th ANNUAL LIVERPOOL FC SUPPORTERS FRIENDSHIP VISIT TO MOENCHENGLADBACH.

I'd just like to pass on my thanks & appreciation to ALL Liverpool FC Supporters who travelled to the City of Moenchengladbach at the weekend to enhance & strengthen even further a friendship that is unique in world football.

We had 86 Liverpool supporters in total in Gladbach at the weekend, the vast majority from the Merseyside region but also Liverpool FC supporters from London, Crewe, Scotland, Ireland, Holland & Belgium, as well as members of the German Reds.

... All of the supporters were fantastic ambassadors for Liverpool FC & the City of Liverpool and the weekend was once again a total success.

Special guest at this year's friendship weekend was Mary Wilcox, wife of the legendary LFC supporter Bobby Wilcox who very sadly passed away in 2010. It was an honour for us to have Mary present and hope she enjoyed the friendship celebrations.

Thanks also go to the fans of Borussia and the citizens of the City of Moenchengladbach whose hospitality & friendship, as always, is second to none.

It was also a pleasure to have 8 members of the Holland (Alsin) Official LFC Supporters Club(AIB) with us again this year for the second consecutive year and also for the first time, 10 members of the Belgium Official LFC Supporters Club(AIB) led by their Chairman Mikael Roufosse.

Also very special thanks to my friends Jonny & Tanja Polcher, Thomas "Tower" Weinmann, Matthes Neumann, Elmar Kreuels & Michael Plum for their help in organising the 7th consecutive visit to Moenchengladbach. Also special thanks to Willi & Silke Hartmann for their amazing hospitality shown to me yet again during my 5 day stay. Thanks also go to Luke Daley from Ireland & Wallasey based musician legend Rick Craven for their musical/singing expertise during the weekend - amazing!!!

The friendship visit was once again fully endorsed by Liverpool Football Club who supplied with me with a gift to present to the official Borussia Moenchengladbach Supporters Club(AIB) during the official presentations in the BMG Fanhaus after the Borussia v Hannover Bundesliga match (Borussia won 1-0). Anfield stadium announcer the legendary "Voice of Anfield"

also sent a special message to the Borussia supporters written on a plaque.

LIVERPOOL FC & BORUSSIA MG - EINE GANZ BESONDERE FREUNDSCHAFT