You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PATIENCE

Dave D

Our time is near. I truly believe we're not far away, despite the general doom and gloom at the moment.

I think a big factor for us winning the title in the coming seasons will come from the up the road. Ferguson has to retire soon (fingers crossed this summer) and I think that will signal the tide turning. The upheaval and change of managerial style will de-rail them.

People will point to the fact that we will probably change mangers too, but it pains me to say it, he's so bloody good I think they'll find him irreplacable.

Until then we need to just support the TEAM, not the management, board etc and not get so so downcast when we dont have it all our own way. UP THE REDS

I'm not so sure, United could suffer when Ferguson goes that is a real possibility but it is what I see from us that makes me wonder. I haven't seen enough in general to make me confident that we will make the next step although I agree that there could be a position to take advantage of in the next few years.

Tell that to Martin O'Neil.

How long does he need to stop making the same fundimental mistakes and learn that our league is not about 'tactics' and we need more pace, power and fluency in the team, especially against fodder?

Hey Mo, remember when you used to get on my case about being Mr Negative? Jesus mate that's some about turn from you.