You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The god Delusion: Richard Dawkins

niallers

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Thanks, so it's confirmed. He's a cunt.

He's a massive cunt. That whole 'unicorn' thing is so fucking weak it's unreal. I'm not in the least bit religious, but the guy is a massive spoon. I've no idea why otherwise smart lads and ladies are taken in by his coarse, cruse, unrefined, offensive, insulting attitude. I'm not debating whether it's his right to be offensive, I'm asking why it's appealing to some people.

He's a massive cunt. That whole 'unicorn' thing is so fucking weak it's unreal. I'm not in the least bit religious, but the guy is a massive spoon. I've no idea why otherwise smart lads and ladies are taken in by his coarse, cruse, unrefined, offensive, insulting attitude. I'm not debating whether it's his right to be offensive, I'm asking why it's appealing to some people.

Ha, the irony meter is off the fucking scale here! Two days ago you were threatening to crush someone who's clearly got a few issues because he disagreed with you about genetics -'on the fucking internet.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Ha, the irony meter is off the fucking scale here! Two days ago you were threatening to crush someone who's clearly got a few issues because he disagreed with you about genetics -'on the fucking internet.

Do you understand what irony means? You clearly don't. Nor do you seem to like accuracy, which I guess is appropriate here. I didn't threaten to crush anybody, it wasn't about genetics, and I didn't actually reply to his insults because it's just too damned easy.

You, however, are a cunt. Now, I don't mind cunts, but what I dislike about you is you think you're smart but you fall drastically short. Your misreading of posts, you silly, right-wing, racist prick, is almost as irksome.

• Upvote 2

Do you understand what irony means? You clearly don't. Nor do you seem to like accuracy, which I guess is appropriate here. I didn't threaten to crush anybody, it wasn't about genetics, and I didn't actually reply to his insults because it's just too damned easy.You, however, are a cunt. Now, I don't mind cunts, but what I dislike about you is you think you're smart but you fall drastically short. Your misreading of posts, you silly, right-wing, racist prick, is almost as irksome.

Ha ha it's like poking hornets nest and little lady birds come flooding out and smother me with kisses.

And again, you choose the easy targets of arguing against religion rather than offering and arguing for a system that might achieve the impossible aim of bettering human nature.

You don't want to improve the world, you just want to feel superior to people that believe in religion.

Feeling superior to people who believe nonsense is a fine thing in itself, but it is very far from the major aim of anti-theists.

What Dawkins wants is a world where people abandon irrational superstitions and think and behave rationally. Religion at the very least is a massive waste of time and human potential; at its worst, it's a mechanism for keeping people enslaved and downtrodden.

You don't seem to realise that a world without religion would be an improved world in and of itself.

No, specifically. I'm asking specifically what God his arguments have trashed.

I just told you: the kind of God or Gods most people believe in.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Am I? Wow, thanks for the insight. I'm sure you'll provide me with evidence.

I explained it in t'other thread. You're prejudiced based on race, and just yourself as superior to those people. Hope this helps.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm being bullied SD, when I top myself because of the massive impact it's having on my life I want you to take this to the authorities.

You seem to take this line a lot. The 'it doesn't bother me' line. Of course it doesn't bother you, it's the internet. Surely nobody here is actually bothered by anything anybody else says. I certainly wasn't worried when you called me a cunt or a mong.

• Upvote 1

I explained it in t'other thread. You're prejudiced based on race, and just yourself as superior to those people. Hope this helps.

No, you talked even more crap on the other thread, just because you say it it doesn't make it true. Try saying something like ' I'm a funny guy' and watch whilst no one laughs. From memory I said that if someone is Muslim I have a good idea what their views on homosexuality, women's rights would be.

What Dawkins wants is a world where people abandon irrational superstitions and think and behave rationally. Religion at the very least is a massive waste of time and human potential; at its worst, it's a mechanism for keeping people enslaved and downtrodden.

You don't seem to realise that a world without religion would be an improved world in and of itself.

Dawkins is wasting his time and potential, so are you. You hold beliefs that enslave the downtrodden.

A world without Strontium Dog, I don't know what that is like.

You seem to take this line a lot. The 'it doesn't bother me' line. Of course it doesn't bother you, it's the internet. Surely nobody here is actually bothered by anything anybody else says. I certainly wasn't worried when you called me a cunt or a mong.

You were, you were.