You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think I have sleep apnea. For years I've slept decent hours but I am always yawning and tired, and I often wake up for a few seconds gasping for air then fall asleep.

My missus is a respiratory physiologist in sleep apnea. Go the doctors and they'll refer you in no time. Only takes a couple of days to diagnose it properly in Broad Green.

Fucking hell, didn't have you down for a new age man Zeke. Dry fucking calves!

If anything, they aren't dry enough.

Full of surprises me Mr P, This was of particular annoyance to me for several weeks, Apart from that the Motha fuckers tip top.

I assumed he was just bragging about his sun-kissed calves. I was ignoring him

Wind it in you, I've only just got to grips with Melons, well nobody ever really gets to grips with Melons but as close as, lost my way a bit here, as you were.

Wind it in you, I've only just got to grips with Melons, well nobody ever really gets to grips with Melons but as close as, lost my way a bit here, as you were.

Fear not. Just jealousy. If I had sun-kissed calved I'd be letting everyone know about it. Blood love the sun me.....and I've seen precious little of it this 'summer.'

Are you actually a sweaty, or do you just live up there?

If it's the former, surely 'sun-kissed' just means bright pink?

Definitely not....just lived here a very long time.

Born in Ormskirk but bit of an itinerant really

• 3 months later...

My brother has had a cold for about the last 5 years, but over the past month or so it's been getting even worse.

So much so that last week he went to see the doc for a check up and some blood tests.

Anyway, he phoned my at work today to tell me his results were in.

The doc told him that he had a polyps up his hooter, but the blood tests showed there was even worse news to follow :

HE IS ALLERGIC TO LAGER !!!

Ha ha, and it's been getting worse primarily because we've both been on 2 seriously pissed up stag do's inside the past month, with an equally pissed up wedding to follow this coming weekend.

Shithouse AIDS any day of the week.

From it rubbing against the inside of a gents toilet cubicle wall as you strain to look through the self made pin hole into trap 2?

Exercising indeed.

I take great offence at this. It's really upset me.

The hole is much bigger than a pin hole, about the size of a fist so I can stick my Cock through it.

I've got a broken collar bone, 2 paracetamol 3 times a day and Gastroesophageal Reflux disease (permanent heartburn), 20mg Omeprazole once a day.

I was trying to resist but you broke me...broken shoulder=serious pain...2xCo-codemol 4 hourly combined with 2x Ibuprofen every 4 hours between times. I'm not enjoying this

My missus is a respiratory physiologist in sleep apnea. Go the doctors and they'll refer you in no time. Only takes a couple of days to diagnose it properly in Broad Green.

It stopped when I stopped smoking everyday. Still get it occasionally if I've been out in town and smoking loads. Whoodathunk smoking could fuck with your health?

Presently though, I have sciatica. So I still got something to complain about.