You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Local news

bigbak

Where I live they've got some old fart on who's got a 100 year old light bulb. She's really strung the article out. Apparently the text on it is hand written in ink!

Who watches this shit?

Shit like that is one of the things that really fucks me off about the local evening news!

I was on North-West Tonight years ago. I was at the youth club learning about the dangers of drink, got filmed putting my fat mate in the recovery position. I've tasted fame.

Did you ever have to put your mate in the recovery position after drinking in the park on a Friday night?

Your mate wasn't pissed was he.

No. He might have been stoned though, was never without chocolate and used to nip home all the time for a box of Micro Chips.

Did you ever have to put your mate in the recovery position after drinking in the park on a Friday night?

I can't remember.

A few other people I used to hang around with with were on a poster, again highlighting the dangers of the demon drink. It showed one girl lying on the floor surrounded by empty bottles and 3 other kids walking away and leaving her. That poster ended up being everywhere, it was even spotted on the wall of Ian Beales cafe in Eastenders. That was well better than my shitty appearance on the news. Cunts.

• 3 months later...

Look at this fucking twat.

PDVD_019.JPG

Christa Ackroyd is the reason I don't watch local news. That and the shitness of the content. Although it's quite funny thinking back to a year ago when they were eulogising about Savile and what agreat man and an asset to Yorkshire he was.