You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Durango the coke head

Mac4

... try and get a word in ..... it's impossible

the coke has really taken a grip tonight .......

call DURANGO and discuss his drug problem on...

be sympathetic ..... he is a pathetic loser

Edited by Brownie

We don't all agree with Durango, but I hope people aren't posting his phone number on the site

He P.M me,I foolishly gave him my telephone number to sort it out like Adults,being the Coward he is,he withheld his number

Having said that the way he was talking,he's probably just fell in from the Pub.

I love this forum.

Settle this the old fashioned way; Otterspool, mano y mano. Stream that bad boy too so we all can see it. Since Mac4 ran away from Phily, I'd be betting heavily on Durango.

kevin

i know you love fucking turkeys as well as bumming your mate philly but, no one beats THE BIG MAC !!!

the other inbred, durango who was supposed to meet me at kentucky in walton was apparently on here at the time he claimed he was there ....

forgive me if you are normal but most of you cunts are inbred fuckers who couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding ......

:yes:

Durango likes to do that when he has an argument on the forum.

I don't mind anyone having my number,I gave it to him in the hope that we could air difference,unfortunately the Coward withheld his.

And before you start blaming me, he was the one who sent the P.M's challenging me.