Quantcast
Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive one month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube

Advertisement

Snack Media

TLW T-Shirts

Sponsored Links

Photo

Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19

stig fingers cats

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Turdseye

Captain Turdseye

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:58 PM

Their new manager seems to be bringing a lot more attention to Scottish football and I’m still in love with the man. I watched their opening game the other day and I was gutted when they conceded a late equaliser, and only partly because I had Rangers to win on an accumulator.

Obviously their city rivals have more resources and are a wee bit ahead of them at the moment. Their manager has terrific character and his group includes some outstanding technicians that show real desire, day in and day out on the training ground.

As a man who cares not about any of that sectarian shite, the presence of Steven Gerrard has given me a team in Scotland to root for, simply because I’d love him to do well.

Let’s have a thread to get behind one of, if not, the greatest player our club has ever had.

Stevie Gerrard is their gaffer
Stevie Gerrard is a red
Stevie Gerrard is from Liverpool
And it’s fucking with Stig’s head

#2 Arnaud

Arnaud

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:03 PM

A question for people of Edinburgh. I’ll be in town by the end of October. There’s Hibs vs Rangers.

Any chance to get a ticket ?

Thanks for the answer and sorry to spoil the thread but didn’t know where to post it and this thread just comes out ....

#3 Captain Turdseye

Captain Turdseye

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:05 PM

A question for people of Edinburgh. I’ll be in town by the end of October. There’s Hibs vs Rangers.

Any chance to get a ticket ?

Thanks for the answer and sorry to spoil the thread but didn’t know where to post it and this thread just comes out ....

There’s no need to apologise if the ticket you’re after is in the away end.

#4 PestiRed

PestiRed

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:26 PM

There are quite a few threads tagged “Stig fingers cats” so it must be true
“Which bit of the sanctimonious, god-bothering, treacherous little shit is there not to like?”

#5 Shooter in the Motor

Shooter in the Motor

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:29 PM

There are quite a few threads tagged “Stig fingers cats” so it must be true

I want to learn how to add tags and the fun will really start.

I'll read the words you wrote. "Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do." This doesn't make any sense!

#6 Numero Veinticinco

Numero Veinticinco

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:30 PM

Go into the thread you want to tag and hit alt+f4

When it comes to sex I'm similar to the thrilla in Manilla. A pimp by blood, not relation.

#7 Grinch

Grinch

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:30 PM

Fuck Rangers, cunt club with a cunt fanbase.  However, due to their manager being a god amongst men, I hope he lifts every trophy he doesn't compete against Liverpool for.

#8 PestiRed

PestiRed

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:31 PM

“Which bit of the sanctimonious, god-bothering, treacherous little shit is there not to like?”

#9 Babb'sBurstNad

Babb'sBurstNad

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:41 PM

I saw a picture of Gerrard the other day on the touchline. Whilst I appreciate the smart attire, there's always the hint of a YTS boy trying too hard when you see ex-players wearing suits in their first management job.

I reckon he'd do better to stick to sportswear, like Klopp's doing. Either that, or going for a looser, less fashionable fit.

* Winner: World Cup 2018 Draft * World Cup Sweepstakes 3rd place * TLW T-shirt winner *

#10 Dougie Do'ins

Dougie Do'ins

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:43 PM

Fuck the huns. 

Originally posted by simonlfcgreen

My mate knocked out a police horse we call him one punch Jarv he in jail now though.

#11 Captain Turdseye

Captain Turdseye

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:43 PM

I saw a picture of Gerrard the other day on the touchline. Whilst I appreciate the smart attire, there's always the hint of a YTS boy trying too hard when you see ex-players wearing suits in their first management job.

I reckon he'd do better to stick to sportswear, like Klopp's doing. Either that, or going for a looser, less fashionable fit.

You’re just peeved he wasn’t wearing a hat. What about a suit/baseball cap combo?

#12 Arnaud

Arnaud

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:47 PM

There’s no need to apologise if the ticket you’re after is in the away end.

Home fans I meant

#13 Captain Turdseye

Captain Turdseye

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:48 PM

Fuck Steven Gerrard

tenor.gif?itemid=4421172

#14 Babb'sBurstNad

Babb'sBurstNad

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:49 PM

You’re just peeved he wasn’t wearing a hat. What about a suit/baseball cap combo?

Hmm, it would take the edge off the look. Old school flexfit though, nice clean lines with a simple club logo, none of this straight peak snapback bollocks.

* Winner: World Cup 2018 Draft * World Cup Sweepstakes 3rd place * TLW T-shirt winner *

#15 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:51 PM

Fuck the huns.

u ok huns?

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

#16 Elite

Elite

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:51 PM

I'll be fully behind Rangers until Gerrard leaves/gets sacked. Then I couldn't give two fucks.

#17 Captain Turdseye

Captain Turdseye

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:53 PM

Home fans I meant

Negged

#18 Numero Veinticinco

Numero Veinticinco

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:56 PM

I watched the game against Aberdeen. It was fucking WEIRD to hear the national anthem and Rule Britannia. Like... Fucking mental.

When it comes to sex I'm similar to the thrilla in Manilla. A pimp by blood, not relation.

#19 aventus

aventus

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:03 PM

I support Stevie Gerrard FC, not Rangers FC.

I hope he turns out to be an incredible manager, and I hope he returns to us and takes us to further glory.

#20 Fugitive

Fugitive

Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:05 PM

Stig will be here to call you all cunts... as soon as he removes himself from Rodgers arse.
Signatures are for spastics.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stig fingers cats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users